SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Christian Persecution Preparedness Workshop - Free Webinar (only 15 slots available) Sept 22, 2012,

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Praise God. there are a few more spots open for anyone else who wants to register.

2012/9/19 13:46Profile

Re:

Can you please send me the recordings from the AnyMeeting courses? I am too busy to attend because I am finishing an online degree. I use AnyMeeting at college and have an account with them. My email is soldout2him@hotmail.com

Greg, I plan on sending you an email sometime about the upcoming conference and Alan Martin sent me your sermonindex email address. I know you are very busy so I might just wait until after the conference. What do you prefer?

Look forward to all the teaching about Persecution.

Thanks, Kenneth

2012/9/19 20:12

Re:

I just sent them an email for the CPP Workshop. So I will try to work my schedule to make the call. Thanks, Kenneth

2012/9/19 20:27
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, I plan on sending you an email sometime about the upcoming conference and Alan Martin sent me your sermonindex email address. I know you are very busy so I might just wait until after the conference. What do you prefer?

Brother,

I am not sure if the brother is going to be able to record the webinar but maybe you could join a future webinar with him. Yes you can email me anytime at: sermonindex@gmail.com God bless you brother looking forward to serving you in anyway I can.

2012/9/19 21:36Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

There are 4 slots available for participation in this important webinar.

2012/9/19 22:52Profile

Re:

I have spoken briefly with this brother when he was working with me to see if my handset would access the webinar. This brother and his wife are connected to Voice of the Martyrs. So the info from the webinar will be solid.

If anyone knows the name of Richard Wormbrandt and has read his material. Then expect nothing but good teaching this Sat. Richard Wormbrandt is the founder of VOM.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/20 8:14
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

This is your last chance to be involved in this free webinar for tomorrow morning, please read the first post in this thread and email the host immediately if you are desiring to be involved.

There are only 2-3 slots left.

2012/9/21 11:14Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Only 2 slots left now before tomorrow mornings webinar.

2012/9/21 16:42Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy