Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi and some questions

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
mariaegg

Canada

Re: Hi and some questions

Thanks mguldner... I'm finding that I like the audio but, like you, I like to have a transcript at well. Appreciate your sharing some of the teachers who have challenged you in the faith. I will make may way through some of these names.

Blessings to you.

2012/9/12 17:36Profile
mariaegg

Canada

I have really appreciated the feedback (and the "welcomes"). I am mulling over the question, for myself and for anyone who read this post ~

What preaching/teaching has changed you the most?

Right now I am being challenged by the audio's of Michael Howard https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=1379

2012/9/13 12:50Profile
elias7291

Los Angeles

Re:

Well the Holy Spirit who convicts but i would say the most powerful message i have heard on here is "A call to Anguish" by David wilkerson.

Its a really intense message. Wilkerson is calling the church to share God's heart for a lost world. A must listen

2012/9/13 14:22Profile
mariaegg

Canada

Re:

Thanks Elias and how specially poignant now that he has passed away. I will bookmark this one to listen to for sure.

Maria

2012/9/13 16:38Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

God be with you in Spirit and in Truth, my fellow Canuck.
To answer your questions:
1) That all depends on where I believe the Spirit of God is leading me, and wanting to inform me of - of way of rebuke, or to lift up my eyes to Him, etc
2)I love Gerhard du Toit, and Paris Reidhead's sermons... But I love others as well like Keith Daniel, BB Caldwell, Derek Milton, etc. Also, some of the "text sermons" from older men of God like AB Simpson, etc
3)Mostly all the time, I don't do a search... They just "come to me" by various means, but use discernment - Mostly where Christ is lifted up I go to, and stay away from idolizing doctrines, because Christ is the Doctrine of Truth. So, when we examine His Life and Spirit, we get our Doctrine from Him.

Thank you for your precious time. Shalom

2012/9/13 20:04Profile
mariaegg

Canada

Re:

Dear Yeshuasboy, I love how you express it depends on the Holy Spirit's leading. Thank you for the list of names and resources and the caution for discernment.

Blessings to you and yours.

2012/9/13 20:44Profile
mariaegg

Canada

Re:

Thanks Lisa for this great list AND the links. I really like Derek Prince and I've been hearing a lot about Zac Poonen.
Thank you for taking time to respond.

Blessings, Maria

2012/9/14 23:43Profile
brothagary

Re:

hi there great to see you enjoying this blessed site

audio and vides sermon i would recomend

paul washer sift throuh his sermons
keith daniels strong in pure bible preaching and reciting
some of john piper sermons ,,try scripture memery ,if my word abides in you ,,,, you will find a link on in the articals sections
a call to anguish by david wilinsons,,verry powerfull

cater conlon ,try life beoened the grave ,a gosple evengelical sermon ,lovley to hear christ preached in that sermon

jeff noblit power full preaching

lenared ravenell ,,timely and unique ,convicting

old clasics ,martin loyed jones ,one of the greasts preaches in his day ,accoring to the saint lenared ravenhill

audio from aw tozer ,,,drink the message from this clasiscal teacher

audio ,major ian thomis fundamentle preaching at it best old clasic

text sermons

john weasly

johnathen edwards all priceless ,old revilests and vesles of god ,,used in the great awkening

george whitfield

vance havner old time

there are many many more blessed preachers here
duncan cambel ,, powerfull and convicting

blessings

2013/1/4 6:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy