SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need prayer for Yorrie Richards

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

may gods will be done

2012/9/14 20:30Profile
changed4ever

melbourne, victoria.australia

Re: to the family of Yorrie Richards.

How blessed you are to have a dad who is a guiding star in a world of darkness. when I hear his sermon, I am reminded of days when God seemed to walk the very streets of this earth.. as these great men of faith are transported into our Saviours glory, I only hope we can carry this same light to our future generations, with the passion for Christ's holiness.

What a blessing to be with him on his coronation day...

2012/9/15 9:32Profile

Still praying

I hope that your father is resting well and you have such
a lovely kind heart towards him. I know you appreciate every moment he has left on this earth.
I also lost my father this year, he came to Christ in his last year of life on this earth! God is merciful and faithful.

If you are able, please tell Mr. Richards that one more person (a woman in the USA)heard his message: that personal holiness must precede Revival.
God is dealing with my heart and He used your Dad's message on You-Tube, the one where he talked about being handed Evan Robert's Bible in 1961. My heart did a flip of joy when I heard Yorrie's message. And I took it to heart! May many more hear it before the Day of His Coming!
Leslie

2012/9/17 18:43

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy