Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : river turns red in china

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
SkepticGuy

river turns red in china

i saw this. things that make u go 'hmmm'. end time prophecy?

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/yangtze-river-turns-red-turns-mystery-175232434--abc-news-topstories.html

2012/9/7 16:57Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: river turns red in china

What would be the purpose of a "sign"? something to get our attention ...

Acts 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

This COULD be a sneak preview from the Creator Who is getting ready to destroy this earth in a highly organized and sophisticated fashion. Of the 21 recorded steps in His detailed demolition process, number 17 is listed below:

Revelation 16:4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
Revelation 16:5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
Revelation 16:6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
Revelation 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

2012/9/8 10:48Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Perhaps the wisest thing to do is just wait and see.. could be pollution, could be mud runoff from recent rains, could be red algae. Doesn't appear to be blood though.

2012/9/8 11:26Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

While it is a mystery as to why the river has turned red why is it that every time something like this happens it must be something spiritual or it seems to be assumed spiritual? It is these kinds of 'guesses' that can seriously disillusion souls. What happens if we find it it is from something of natural means? I think Christians are ardent to jump the gun on prophecy before riding a story out to see the outcome.

2012/9/9 17:00Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy