SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Multiply - A Call To Disciple-Making - Francis Chan / David Platt

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Multiply - A Call To Disciple-Making - Francis Chan / David Platt

"Saints, I have enjoyed the ministries of David Platt and Francis Chan, I believe they are really representing many who are seeing the shallowness in Christendom in the west and are desiring to see a healthiness in the body of Christ again. They are putting together a book and resources to encourage grassroots discipleship. This has "exactly" been a burden on my heart for many years and I have still been praying of how I am to exercise this burden fully. I am happy to commend this Multiply Movement website to you saints and trust this might be one good resource to spurn you on in the goal of making disciples of all nations. I am personally even praying of how I could be involved in supporting this new movement. May the Holy Spirit unite like-minded brothers in these days for His work and His Church being built." - Greg Gordon

About

multiply exists to awaken churches and all followers of Christ to the priority of disciple-making in the church's mission. The Great Commission applies to every Christian, and the Lord Jesus has promised to be with us in this glorious task. By the power of the Spirit, we seek to make disciples, who make disciples, who make disciples...

Learn More at: http://www.multiplymovement.com

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GoMultiply

2012/9/6 3:10Profile
jimp

Re: Multiply - A Call To Disciple-Making - Francis Chan / David Platt

hi, the church i have been attending (now on internet only) has these principles in place. bethany in baton rouge has been speaking multiplication and discipleship for years under larry stockstill. what a blessing it has been. jimp

2012/9/6 9:31Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Multiply - A Call To Disciple-Making - Francis Chan / David Platt

I pray that these dear brothers would not relate to the Spirit as merely a mechanism but demonstrate the Power of God as lived by the Spirit. As our Lord has told us, flesh begets flesh and the Spirit spirit. I pray that they would be freed from the systems of careful marketing, promotion and branding that are common in mainline and especially hip fellowships and instead proceed out of the Life. I pray that God would provide workers for the harvest and those He brought to His service early would not be resentful against those who have heard the call in the 11th hour. Maranatha!

2012/9/6 9:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I pray that they would be freed from the systems of careful marketing, promotion and branding that are common in mainline and especially hip fellowships and instead proceed out of the Life. I pray that God would provide workers for the harvest and those He brought to His service early would not be resentful against those who have heard the call in the 11th hour. Maranatha!

Amen brother, though I see the benefit in a possible resource like this it must not be relied upon as we can rely on the arm of the flesh and not do the work of the Kingdom. May God raise up many who can fully be dependent on the Holy Spirit for the work He wants to do in these last days.

2012/9/6 15:54Profile
iceman9

New York

Re:

Looking forward to seeing the webcast.

2012/9/6 16:28Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy