SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Attaining to Sonship by Art Katz

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Jeremy221

Attaining to Sonship by Art Katz

Attaining to Sonship

Though God has many children, He has few “sons” in the Hebraic understanding of that word. And He waits for a certain consecration for that crisis “crossing over” before He can say over us, “This day, I have begotten thee.”

http://artkatzministries.org/audio-messages/attaining-to-sonship/

2012/9/5 13:03Profile
EverestoSama

Re: Attaining to Sonship by Art Katz

I listened to this one before a few years ago, and remember finding it quite good.

2012/9/5 13:08Profile
Tears_of_joy

I have heard this message many times. This is probably the best message that I have EVER heard. It's a solid food, not fast food. I strongly recommend it. It's a balsam to the spirit.

2012/9/6 17:52Profile

Thank you for posting this sermon Jeremy221. I know the Lord is bringing me to a place of utter destruction, never have I been able to explain the process. Brother Art describes this eternal work of the Lord that was predestined before the foundation of the world:

"And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder." "For it became Him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings." "And in that day ye shall ask me nothing" (John 16:23).

-KM

2013/1/12 20:33

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy