SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Mennonites: we are willing to die rather than betray girl to court-appointed lesbian ‘mother’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Mennonites: we are willing to die rather than betray girl to court-appointed lesbian ‘mother’

Here is an update from the Nicaraguan point of view concerning this situation.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mennonites-we-are-willing-to-die-rather-than-betray-girl-to-court-appointed

2012/9/4 20:49Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re: Mennonites: we are willing to die rather than betray girl to court-appointed lesb

Hi Ginnyrose.....thnx for posting this. I am presently having difficulty with internet reception in my "remotish" location, so am unable to read the link right now. Will keep trying.

However, I think I would be willing to die as well before throwing this poor girl "under the bus". Where is the common sense in this situation?

I pray for God's protection of the mom and her child with the Blood of Jesus and that He will turn the hearts of those in authority to fit His purposes.

Perhaps a bunch of us should band together and just make it a point to pray for this mom and daughter.

dj

2012/9/4 21:07Profile
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re: Mennonites: we are willing to die rather than betray girl to court-appointed lesb

THANKS FOR POSTING! This was so refreshing to read. It is sad that the USA has come to that type of tyranny, but it is refreshing that there are Christians developing the fortitude that will be needed to face the persecution that is coming. This is some of the beginning of it.

2012/9/5 13:03Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

dottie, I am sure there are many praying for this situation. Where I found this link was on FB where it was posted to inform people to pray for them. That is why I posted it here.

I find it gratifying how many people are standing up to the authorities.

I suspect this incident is a harbinger of things to come - that it may become commonplace eventually. Communists used to do things like this years ago.

God bless.

2012/9/5 21:56Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

"I find it gratifying how many people are standing up to the authorities."

YES !!!

I also find it appalling how so many in church leadership are twisting the intent of Romans 13 saying that we should obey those in authority over us no matter what. Here are two quotes based on Scripture that say it all for me (just my opinion):

JOHN KNOX: "When monarchs are disobedient to the Word of God, they forfeit the right to reign."

BURTON COFFMAN: "Only when the state acts within the LIMITS of it's God-given authority can the believer freely submit to it's regulations."

Amen and amen!!!

Blessings on all.....because we will have to get us a better understanding of Romans 13 with what is waiting in the wings.

dj

2012/9/6 23:18Profile

Re:

Even Richard Wormbrandt and Corrie Ten Boon restisted evil authoritarian rule. But to fo so we need to be prepared for the consequences. Certainly something God will require of us in these evil times.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/7 10:10
iceman9

New York

Thanks for posting Ginny!

What are we willing to stand up for?

2012/9/7 15:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy