SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Our Dependence Must Be In The Lord by Greg Gordon - 我们的依靠必须是上帝析师格雷格 (Chinese)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Our Dependence Must Be In The Lord by Greg Gordon - 我们的依靠必须是上帝析师格雷格 (Chinese)

“My heart is not proud, O Lord, my eyes are not haughty; I do not concern myself with great matters or things too wonderful for me. But I have stilled and quieted my soul; like a weaned child with its mother, like a weaned child is my soul within me. O Israel, put your hope in the Lord both now and forevermore.” – Psalm 131 (NIV)
“我的心不骄傲,耶和华啊,我的眼睛不傲慢;我不关心自己的事物或者这些事物对我来说太棒了。但我仍然使我的心灵平稳安静,好像断过奶的孩子和他的母亲, 我的灵魂好像断过奶的孩子在我体内。以色列啊,把你的希望放在耶和华,从现在直到永远。”
-诗篇131(新国际版圣经)

Psalm 131 gives us a wonderful picture of having dependence on God in our Christian walks. One of the root and primary needs throughout our walk with God on this earth is to cater and enjoy a trusting and cleaving to God’s ways and His voice. Life has so many different choices, voices and distractions.
诗篇131给了一个我们基督徒依赖上帝的美妙图片。一个根源和基本需求与神同行遍及我们在这个地球上的脚步,享受信任和坚持神的方式和他的声音。生活有很多不同的选择,声音与焦虑。

We must be disciplined to build a hour by hour, day by day trust and reliance on the Lord.
我们必须遵守纪律、一天又一天、一个小时又一个小时地信任和依赖耶和华。

Do you see yourself as a weaned child in the arms of our Lord? Is your trust in His provision and strength or in your own abilities and cleverness. God never uses clever people. Those who are clever in their own ways, God in His love has to bring them to an end of themselves so they will trust in the ways of the Lord and not the arm of the flesh.
你认为在我们主的怀抱自己是断奶的孩子吗?他的规定和力量还是你自己的能力和聪明是令你信任的。上帝从不使用聪明的人。那些聪明的人以自己的方式,神不得不让他们自己的结束,所以他们要倚靠耶和华的方式而不是手臂的肉。

Jacob is a wonderful example of this truth.
关于这个道理,雅各布是一个很好的例子。

His name means supplanter, one who wants to replace or more simply put deceiver! How would you like your name to be deceiver, or supplanter! Jacob had in him that old nature which wants to have it his own way, with his own cleverness, tricking and always ending out on top. God wanted to use this supplanter, so he orchestrated a series of events till God could rename him Israel which means struggle with God or in a simple word: governed by God. Imagine that! going from being a clever supplanter to one that is being governed and controlled by God. This is where the Lord wants all of His children to be, in a place of submission and dependence on Him.
他名字的意思是排挤者,一个人想要取代或者更简言之欺诈者!你喜欢你的名字是骗子,或者是代替者!雅各布在他那老希望用它自己的方式,用自己的聪明和欺骗,结果总是脱颖而出。上帝想要使用这个代替者,所以他策划了一系列的事件,直到上帝可以重命名他犹太人,这意味着与神争斗或者简言之:被上帝支配。想象一下!从一个聪明的代替者变成被上帝所管理与控制。这就是耶和华希望他所有的孩子投降和依赖他的地方。

There is a clear warning in this passage that those who occupy themselves with great matters will end up walking in the flesh and the ways of self energy and striving. To accomplish the will of the Lord we need the mind of the Lord.
在这段文章里有一个清晰的警告,那些占据自己的事物将不会走进肉体和自能奋斗。为了完成主的旨意,我们需要主的精神。

This only happens as we “quiet ourselves” in His presence and learn of Him.
这只能作为我们“安静自己”在他面前和学习他。

The prophet Jeremiah declares:
先知耶利米宣称:

“Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who depends on flesh for his strength” (Jeremiah 17:5).
“诅咒是倚靠人,到底是谁在为他的力量而依赖肉体”(耶利米书17:5)。

If you find yourself in the place of trusting in your own abilities and trying to make the work of the Lord happen you will find your heart turning away from the Lord. You will still be busy with many things and to many people seem to be fruitful but your heart walk with Jesus Christ will not be there and the fleshly show will not be of any eternal significance.
如果你发现相信自己的能力的地方,努力的工作,你会发现你的心发生转变而不去跟从耶和华。你仍然会忙着很多事情,很多人似乎会卓有成效,但是你的心如果不同于耶稣基督,你的肉体将不会显示任何永恒的意义。

Only the work of the Lord done His way will build His kingdom. Many ministries, sermons, churches and works done in the Name of God will in the end just be a pinch of dust at the judgement seat. Flesh or anything of self must not be our support or means.
只有耶和华的工作以他的方式建立他的王国。许多部委、布道、教堂和作品以上帝的名义将最终只是台前的一撮尘土。肉体或任何支持或手段不是必须的。

I have found myself many times going on in a work for the Lord and at some-point realizing that the Lord let me go on ahead without Him. We have all experienced this in some ways, it is like talking to an individual on the phone but the line was disconnected yet you continue to ramble on. This is just how it is in doing a work for the Lord without being in vital and intimate communion with Jesus.
我发现自己很多次想工作是因为耶和华,在某些时候我意识到没有他是不行的。我们都曾经在某种程度上历过这件事,它就像跟一个个人通电话,但不能被你连接继续漫谈。这只是它是如何在做一个工作,因为和耶和华没有至关重要的亲密的交流。
One of my mentors always reminded me that the safest place in our walks with the Lord was either to be following in the shadow of Jesus or holding His hand. Otherwise we are prone to run ahead of Him in our zeal for the things of God. Have you gone ahead of God in His work? Do you feel empty, tired and have been struggling in the arm of the flesh? Repent, turn around and come back to the Lord. “Quiet yourself” in His presence and learn to hear Him again. He wants to use you for His kingdom work but we must do it out of our love and walk with the Lord.
我的一位导师总是提醒我,最安全的地方是我们和耶和华走在一起,要么是跟随在耶稣的后面或抓住他的手。否则我们就很容易跑在他的前面。我们为神的事热忱。你前头的神他在工作吗?你手臂上的肉觉得空虚,疲倦和一直在挣扎吗?悔改,转身回到耶和华身边吧。“安静的自己”在他面前并学会再次听到他。他想用你在自己的世界里,但是我们必须从我们的爱和跟随耶和华做工作。

It is God’s mercy who keeps us from building a kingdom of man in the Name of the Lord. That is one of my prayers: “Lord keep me from doing a work for my glory or name, may everything I do be done for your glory.” Jeremiah also has some wonderful and positive encouragements for us:
这是上帝的怜悯谁,我们以耶和华的名字建立一个王国。这是我的祷告:“由于我的荣耀或名字,主阻止我做我的工作,可能我所做的一切都只为你的荣耀。“耶利米对我们也有一些精彩和积极的鼓励:

“But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in Him” (Jeremiah 17:7).
“但祝福是相信耶和华的人,他们的信心在他身上”(耶利米书圣经17:7)。

What a wonderfully happy and content person you will be in the work of God if your confidence and dependence is in the Lord and in His sufficiency. Jesus said clearly that He will build His church. But sadly he will let us build our own churches if we want to. If your hope is in the Lord and constant expectation is from Him, you will “never fail to bear fruit” and as our Lord said in John 15 we will “bear much fruit.”
为神工作,你将是一个非常快乐和满足的人,如果你的信心和依赖充分在耶和华身上。耶稣说,显然,他将建立他的教会。但遗憾的是,如果我们想要,他会让我们构建我们自己的教会。如果你希望在耶和华身上,和有不变的期望来自于他,你将 “一定会结出果实”,作为我们的主说在约翰15岁我们将“结出更多的果子。”

May God find us as a weaned child today in His arms depending on Him.
愿上帝在今天找到我们像断过奶的孩子在他怀里取依靠他。

2012/9/1 13:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Our Dependence Must Be In The Lord by Greg Gordon - 我们的Ë

If any can confirm the translation that would be greatly appreciated.

2012/9/1 17:43Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Our Dependence Must Be In The Lord by Greg Gordon - 我们的Ë

Amen brother, blessings on you.

2012/9/2 0:33Profile

Re:

Excellent brother Greg, thank you! I will shoot this over to my daughter and others in China and ask them to share this in the underground house church where they attend. Many blessings to you!

2012/9/2 0:57

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy