SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Last Awakenning!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
endlessjoe

University of Calabar Nigeria

The Last Awakenning!

Its certain we're on the brink of the last Awakenning.Having worked on Revival labours for years, I've come in contact with some Prophecies as to where the Flashpoint of this Revival would be.It seems perfectly logical to me that God would give His people a prior hint as to When and Where the Last Awakenning will have Its Flashpoint.After all we wouldn't have been required in Zech10:1 to ask d Lord for Rain in d season of the Latterrain if d Lord wouldn't provide us with signs that must characterize such a season. In Pst O'Connor's Revival is comin and what it'll look like,he said the Lord told him in 1981 that the Last Awakenning will hit the World after there's a Charismatic move of the flesh and a World Economic collapse.We're in d middle Of all these. The next Logical question is where would be the likely Flashpoint. The nation Isreal knew that the Messiah will be born in Bethlehem.Pst Yonggi Cho prophesied in 1991 of a Revival that will breakout in Pensacola Florida and travel thru d US from coast to coast. This came to pass in.1994. I have some Prophecies about the Flashpoint for the Last Awakenning and worked on it for over six years. I'd be glad to compare notes with my Brothers and Sisters across the World. Please if anyone has a well defined Prophecy about the Last awakenning,kindly share with me @ uzosikeemyjoe@yahoo.com or +2348034365429. Bro Emeka Joe Uzosike writes from the Heart of Africa (Nigeria)

2012/8/30 3:54Profile

Re: The Last Awakenning!

I Read sindy Jacobs 2004 prophecy of a coming revival on nigerian campuses. I beleive this is true, so many noteble ministers in nigeria including Gbile, madugba, but the truth is that revival will come to any people, and place where the people are ready to pay the price.

2012/8/30 12:02

Re: The Last Awakenning!

I Read sindy Jacobs 2004 prophecy of a coming revival on nigerian campuses. I beleive this is true, so many noteble ministers in nigeria including Gbile, madugba, but the truth is that revival will come to any people, and place where the people are ready to pay the price.

2012/8/30 12:03

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy