SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : prayer for a brother who needs serious prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

prayer for a brother who needs serious prayer

My friend Stan is having a hard time finding a job right now and he has a wife and a child. His wife is pressuring him a lot, he has been applying and no one is hiring him. Please keep him in prayer it is really bothering him.

2012/8/30 1:44Profile
learn

Re: prayer for a brother who needs serious prayer

Will keep Stan and his family in my prayers.

2012/9/1 7:13Profile
romanchog

Re: prayer for a brother who needs serious prayer

Bump!

2012/9/7 17:41Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I wanted to update everyone on my friend Stan. It was maybe not even a few days after i posted this prayer request that i found out that Stan and his wife Megan split up, not completely, they are still staying with one another, but basically she has made an ultimatum to him that their marriage can only be fixed if he gets a job. He has been trying. This is very hard for him. Please continue to pray for them both, that her heart would be softened and they would work on their marriage. I also wonder if their is people in her life influencing this decision, if you could pray about the whole situation it would be deeply appreciated. Please pray for Stan and getting a job and for the Lord to strengthen him and give him hope. Also for Megans salvation.

2012/9/12 2:33Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

I have a praise report, my brother Stan got a job. Just want thank you guys for your prayers./ Continue to keep him and his wife in prayer.

2012/9/17 20:20Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy