SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The earth is the Lord’s

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

The earth is the Lord’s

A simple, but powerful truth has meant very much to me this week, as through it, God has clarified my Vision, Love and Devotion to Him many times: “The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it....” (Ps. 24:1) Why so powerful?? Because it speaks of God’s COMPLETE and TOTAL ownership, sovereignty and power over the earth and ALL its inhabitants. HE is the One who orders all the workings of our lives, circumstances and relationships. HE is the One who determines who, what, where, when and how Life is worked out day to day. The Government and Final Say-so rests with HIM, not me!! HE is the One who decides and directs and determines and strengthens and provides Grace and Love to walk out His Will for our lives. He REALLY DOES!! So who am i to question, whine, second-guess, accuse when He is GOD and has EVERY RIGHT to call the shots EXACTLY the way He likes! The earth is THE LORD’s!!! And ALL WHO LIVE IN IT! Let’s together turn from all the downcastness, or striking out or blaming or groveling or aimlessness or selfishness—and instead, with a Light and a Hope and a Gleam in our eye, “follow the Lamb wherever He goes...” He reigns SUPREME!! With love, mary

This was shared with me( I did not write it another mary did) and I just found it very encouraging. I wanted to pass it along and share it with some few here that GOD leads to read. Our LORD reigns lets be glad and rejoice in HIM :)

God Bless
mj

2012/8/28 10:13Profile

Re: The earth is the Lord’s

Thank-you MJ for the post. What this is in reality, is the cornerstone of what FAITH really IS. God is God and WORTHY to be God and limitless in His allowances and provision, in every Spiritual and Earthly arena.

After Job went through his Hell on Earth experience, of a suffering beyond measure [ and righteous Job held up under that incredible suffrage and sorrow ]...This is exactly what God explained to Job, with a lot more detail, and afterwards Job got the message...

Then Job answered the Lord, and said,

"I know that thou canst do every thing, and that no thought can be withholden from thee.

Who is he that hideth counsel without knowledge?
... therefore have I uttered that I understood not; things too wonderful for me, which I knew not.

Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.

I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes." Job.

When we get the idea of this; we all do...there is no other thing we can do, but repent. This is the true meaning of humility, and faith.

2012/8/28 10:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy