SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pls help-desperate.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
PosterThread
learn

Pls help-desperate.

As some of you may know I am undergoing some very painful trials right now. I take some comfort in the attached thread below.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=45770&forum=35&start=20&viewmode=flat&order=0

However, there is at least 1 thing that is bothering me greatly and I really need help/advise from Christians. I am having intense spiritual pains (intensity seems to be increasing)everyday for weeks now. The pain can be broken-heartedness/aloneness/fear/pain/dread etc. The main one is broken-heartedness. Plus now I have problems sleeping because there is a fear there (not my ownself fear but a fear that is present)

The thing is the pain is so intense especially the broken-heartedness that I can barely survive. I can really understand now why people say you can die of a broken-heart. Also, yesterday, there were thoughts of commiting suicide. Now, does God really put such pain until you cannot bear it. This is not a 1 time thing and it has been pretty long already. I really need help as to whether this is all God or God and the devil or what. I need help on how to tackle this.

I'm not sure how much I can bear this type of pain and intensity and desperately seek advise on this. Pls do not ignore. I really am in need of counsel here. I have been obeying God to the best of my abilities and really don't understand what is going on. The intensity and length is just too much to bear.

There have been moments such as the last few hours when I went to church, where I was completely feeling normal. The THis is certainly not something physical. Its confirmed spiritual.

Pls help. THanks.

Post edited for clarity

2012/8/26 2:19Profile
Lee500

Re: Pls help-desperate.

I have been there and it is very painful. I have a testimony for real. I started going into spiritual warfare and it worked and it is still working. My days have gotten a lot better and I know that your days will get better too. I will be praying for you. If you can listen to Derek Prince sermons. There's a website called Lake Hamilton Bible Camp. On the website you can listen to their sermons which are very helpful. God bless you.

2012/8/26 2:25Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I will be praying for you before I go to sleep tonight. May you find encouragement in the arms of the Lord.

2012/8/26 2:32Profile
learn

Re:

[by Lee500 on 2012/8/25 23:25:08
I have been there and it is very painful. I have a testimony for real. I started going into spiritual warfare and it worked and it is still working. My days have gotten a lot better and I know that your days will get better too. I will be praying for you. If you can listen to Derek Prince sermons. There's a website called Lake Hamilton Bible Camp. On the website you can listen to their sermons which are very helpful. God bless you]

Lee500,
is it possible that I contact you by email. My email is in my profile. Or do you want to join the women's googlegroups in this thread. I really need some advise. I'm scare that I can't bear up to it. BTW, how do you go into spiritual warfare--quote scriptures? I am going to go to Derek Prince sermons. Can you pls keep an eye on this thread because I will really need your help. Is this an attack of the devil? Ok, I am going to go to Derek Prince sermons shortly.

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=46301&forum=36&37

----
ccchhhrrriiisss,
thanks so much. You are really a real brother to me.

2012/8/26 2:41Profile

Re: Pls help-desperate.

Sister, if you can call me, you have my number.

2012/8/26 2:46
learn

Re:

I have to figure out how to call. I'm not in the USA.
When I figure out how to call, I will let you know. Later tonight I have to go to church, so I may not be able to call today. Pls keep an eye on this thread.

Actually was wondering, do you want to do skype? I believe its way cheaper.

Let me go and look at the alternatives. THanks.

2012/8/26 2:57Profile

Re:

I can't do skype but maybe Grant could tell you how to call a phone that way.

I'll be going to sleep soon, but I'll continue to pray, Sis.

Love to you.

2012/8/26 3:04
Lee500

Re:

Yes, I can meet you on the womens group. What is your schedule like. It is late in the states and I need to get some rest.

2012/8/26 3:08Profile
learn

Re:

Hi Lee500,
My email is [email protected]. Do you want to email me?

My schedule now is horrible because I have problems sleeping. Pls let me know your schedule (are you based in USA ET or what?). I will follow your schedule.
THanks.

2012/8/26 3:15Profile
Lee500

Re:

I do have Skype on my other computer. I have to download it on this computer.

2012/8/26 3:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy