SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Has anyone noticed????

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Has anyone noticed????

Is it not ironic...

That Isaac is scheduled to hit New Orleans 7 years after Katrina on the day when they have a gay Mardi Gras? What is the probability of this happening? Seven years after a devastating hurricane and now another one scheduled to hit.

Hmmmm.

I would hope these folks will be reminded of their position before God Almighty. You know what? If it causes only one person to repent, it will be worth the devastation hurricanes brings, right?

And you know something else? If only one person repents, we likely will not hear of it until you get to eternity.

My thoughts this morning as I watch closely the onward march of this apparent tame hurricane.

One more thought. As I look at the cone of its projected path, I see our county just outside the eastern edge which means we likely will not get an awful lot of rain...am wondering if farmers are praying to this end - you see the cotton bolls are opening and rain will effect its quality...and our area has thousands of acres devoted to cotton.

God bless.

2012/8/28 9:35Profile

Re:

Even more "ironic", is that both back then and now, it is arriving on the very day of the "Southern Decadence Festival". The largest, raunchiest, most internationally known, most openly perverse, and most revenue producing celebration of homosexuality on the planet. Hhhhhhmmmmm.

2012/8/28 9:50
MaryJane

Re:

My thoughts this morning as I watch closely the onward march of this apparent tame hurricane.

One more thought. As I look at the cone of its projected path, I see our county just outside the eastern edge which means we likely will not get an awful lot of rain...am wondering if farmers are praying to this end - you see the cotton bolls are opening and rain will effect its quality...and our area has thousands of acres devoted to cotton.

God bless.

Ginnyrose

I will be praying for you and those in this storms path. I pray the rains will go where they are needed most to those affected by droughts and that the farmers in your area will stay unharmed :)

I also pray that many will call on the name of the LORD during this time and see their need for HIM. Storms like this have a way of showing us just how vulnerable we really are so I pray that many will come to JESUS!

God Bless
mj

2012/8/28 10:07Profile

Re:

Looks like Isaac has upstaged the RNC. Even Diane Sawyer mentioned how the RNC was trying to compete for attention in the media. Just my observation.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/28 10:49

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy