SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : help regarding sermons.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tomo07

Australia

help regarding sermons.

Help regarding downloading sermons.
Hello, I just had a problem that I was hoping someone here on SI might be able to help me out on.

I love the sermons of the late David Wilkerson, a man that loved the Lord, preaching with love and conviction under the power of the Holy Spirit, I would not hesitate to call him a modern day prophet.

However, with his sermons here on SI & also Carter Conlon,
anyone who listens to them would notice the intro before the actual sermon.

This message is part of the Times Square Church pulpit series, it was recorded in the sactuary of Times ect...

After this there is no message? I must say that it is some what dissapointing, I get so excited about the sermons I download and some titles just apply to me and I need to hear them, only to find out there is no message.

I you can help or explain this I would appreciate it. Also if there is no way to fix it, then another source of downloading his and Carter Conlons sermons would be great.

Thankyou Tomo07.

2012/8/21 16:54Profile
hulsey

Missouri

Re: help regarding sermons.

Hi Tomo,

Can you name the specific sermons with which you are having this problem?

I have noticed the website is running very slow right now. That might be one cause. I just downloaded the first sermon listed by David Wilkerson and it is working. It did take it a while to play though.

You can also download David Wilkerson and Carter Conlon sermons from Times Square Church's web site and you can also find many videos on youtube.

2012/8/21 17:27Profile
Tomo07

Australia

Re:

Thankyou for the reply I really do appreciate it.
Well there have been a few really, but just recently I tried this one

The wrath of satan shall praise

God.http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=27&min=480&orderby=titleA&show=20

Is it a problem here on SI, or their source?

Would just love to be able to hear them. Thanks and Blessings Tomo07

2012/8/22 7:08Profile
Jeremy221

Re:

There is more to the world than just the physical. I've had many times that the Lord has resisted me when I attempted to do things outside of His will including listening to sermons. I have also had times that the Spirit has instructed me to pray to overcome resistance that has resisted access to things the Lord wanted to see or know such as something on SI. Remember you are in a spiritual battle because something doesn't work doesn't nessecarily mean there is a rational cause.

I was able to download and listen to the sermon you referenced.

Don't take off your armor.

2012/8/24 23:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=27&min=480&orderby=titleA&show=20

These sermons worked for me also, please let me know anything I can do to help if you run across a sermon link that does not work.

2012/8/24 23:55Profile
Jeremy221

Re: Broken Links

Tomo,

If you find a sermon with a broken link it will not load at all. Instead you will redirected to the Sermonindex homepage. Be sure to let Greg know which one it is by copying the 'Comments' link and posting in the thread he mentioned. For instance if the sermon you mentioned had this problem you might post something like this:

Quote:
 The Wrath of Satan Shall Praise God by David Wilkerson

Topic:
Scripture(s): Psalms 76:4-10  

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=13630&commentView=itemComments

Edit: I just realized Greg didn't post a link to one of the Broken Links threads. Here's one from a while back.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=37161&forum=21&21

2012/8/25 0:07Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy