SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Need your prayers for my family

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jamccor

New Jersey

Need your prayers for my family

Although this should be at the bottom of the list as it may seem very trivial but I felt led to post it anyway.Our cat which was loved as a family member has died this morning very unexpectedly. I havent told my 2 children yet as they are young (10 and 12) and I know this is going to be devastating to them.He wasnt sick as far as I know but nevertheless he is gone and I need your prayers to help me ,my wife and my children find comfort in the next few days and weeks. Please pray that the Lord will ease our grief and help me to be strong as a dad to comfort my children.Once again,as there are many more serious calamities and causes for prayer in the world than mine, I ask that you would offer me and my family up for prayer as HE leads you.
Thank You all and GOD Bless
John

2012/8/20 11:36Profile

Re: Need your prayers for my family

Amen Brother John, surely will!

Pets are a gift from GOD and I don't take your request lighty.

The LORD pour His balm of Gilead on you and your family.

Adopting a kitten seemed to help me whenever I'd lose one. Especially strays or from the shelters.
I'm a cat person and recued them for 20 yrs.

LORD comfort you & yours!

2012/8/20 11:41
jamccor

New Jersey

Re:

Thank You all for your prayers. They are so appreciated in our time of grief.
GOD Bless
John

2012/8/21 12:55Profile
mama27

Re:

It is not trivial....pets bring such joy to a home....we have lost a number of dogs & cats over the years, and it leaves a huge hole in the heart, even for "older" children and adults....may God give grace....I am convinced that it teaches children how to have compassion and so is a necessary grief.....God bless you!

2012/8/21 13:24Profile

Re: Need your prayers for my family

Praying...

2012/8/21 13:28

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy