SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Please pray for me

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
PosterThread
davidkeel

West Sussex, England

Re:

I'm really pleased for you. Topics and posts come and go on here like a flash so I'm pleased to be browsing Sermon Index in a coffee shop and seeing your post. I haven't been on much in the last few months so it's really good to see your update... Wow, that song is a really special one. I used to sing it years ago as a young believer.
I'm pleased you are doing well in yourself. And you have been praising Jesus in your circumstances!
I wish you a brighter future in your walk with the saviour.
The Lord has been speaking to me about living and walking in his grace. A good book and recommended by many believers is Sit, Walk, Stand by Watchman Nee.

Blessings to you, David.

2012/12/3 7:38Profile
used4him

Re: Please pray for me

Hi Geraldine,

I agree with the previous poster that your complaints are always vague. If you can be more specific, then people can pray more specifically for you. We are not to be walking by feeling, but by faith. Put your bad feelings aside, you seem to be constantly focused on them. I have a few questions for you.
1. What is your salvation experience?
2. Have you ever been involved in the occult in any way, and if so, have you repented of it?
3. Have you received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit?
4. Are you getting fellowship? Where do you live,and perhaps someone can connect you to some?
Without the above, you will not be victorious over the enemy. As Billy Graham once said, "God cannot use a defeated Christian."

2012/12/3 9:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy