Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Some good seeds

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Some good seeds

If you hope for happiness in the world, hope for it from God, and not from the world.

Oh, how precious is time, and how it pains me to see it slide away, while I do so little to any good purpose.

Once more, Never think that you can live to God by your own power or strength; but always look to and rely on him for assistance, yea, for all strength and grace.

We are a long time in learning that all our strength and salvation is in God.

When you cease from labour, fill up your time in reading, meditation, and prayer: and while your hands are labouring, let your heart be employed, as much as possible, in divine thoughts.

I was a little better than speechless all day. O my God, I am speedily coming to Thee! Hasten the day, O Lord, if it be Thy blessed will. Oh, come, Lord Jesus, come quickly.

We should always look upon ourselves as God's servants, placed in God's world, to do his work; and accordingly labour faithfully for him; not with a design to grow rich and great, but to glorify God, and do all the good we possibly can.

quotes from David Brainerd_____________________

I found these quotes very encouraging and some very challenging in my daily walk with CHRIST. I pray some others will be blessed as the LORD leads.

God bless
maryjane

2012/8/11 8:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy