SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : That Thing Can Change

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

That Thing Can Change

You may be going through a tough time at the moment, but let me start out telling you that thing can change. Every trouble, sickness, and problem has the same ability to line up with the word of God. But, the question is how do I make it line up with the word of God. God says in Isaiah 43:18,19 to do not remember the former things and don't consider the things of old (don't meditate on your problem). He says He will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth, he will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. It may look like there's no way out of your situation, but a way can be made. How does God make anything, with his words. Notice in Isaiah 42:9 he says that new things I do declare, before they spring forth I tell you of them. Notice God tells you of them before they come because he wants you to put his word in your mouth.

When you put his word in your mouth and speak it out of a believing heart things change. When you put his word in your mouth the word will make a way. Isn't that what God told Joshua he told him to don't let the word depart out of his mouth, but meditate on it day and night and he(by the word) would make his way prosperous (Joshua 1:8). And he told Jeremiah, "I have put my words in thy mouth". Why, "For I will hasten my word to perform it" (Jeremiah 1:9,12). That word hasten means- to be on the lookout, watch for. Notice he was watching for the word out of Jeremiah's mouth. Because that's what He does, "I create the fruit of the lips" (Isaiah 57:19). When you put his word in your mouth it will not return to him void, but it will accomplish that which he pleases (Isaiah 55:11).

2012/8/10 4:25Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy