SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Cry Out For Greater Manifestations of The Life and Power of The Holy Spirit by Paul Washer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
learn

Cry Out For Greater Manifestations of The Life and Power of The Holy Spirit by Paul Washer

This is under Sermonindex youtube channel (its audio only). For some like me, its easier to access the youtube channel than the audio here.

Really like this sermon and hope that it will bless you all.

Cry Out For Greater Manifestations of The Life and Power of The Holy Spirit by Paul Washer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdzjNgiUWzg&feature=plcp

Its talking about how we can't do anything without being clothed in the Holy Spirit and why/how we should seek for greater power of the Holy Spirit

2012/8/9 17:16Profile
proudpapa

Re: Cry Out For Greater Manifestations of The Life and Power of The Holy Spirit by Pa

I watched or rather listened to this video and would also highly recomend it to everyone, It gave me a greater respect for Washer

Edit: If you are like me and do not like going to YouTube here is the SI link
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=3109

2012/8/10 0:03Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I would encourage people of the reformed persuation to instead of reading the recommended book to read: martyn lloyd jones joy unspeakable instead. His work on the Holy Spirit really will build a thirst for the outpouring of the spirit in your life.

The recording of brother Paul is very encouraging and any doctrinal belief's without the fresh power of the Spirit is life-less and will not further the Gospel as he alluded to!

2012/8/10 0:14Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy