SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Muslim Terrorists Tell Nigeria's Christian President: ‘Convert or Resign’

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Muslim Terrorists Tell Nigeria's Christian President: ‘Convert or Resign’

Boko Haram is demanding that Nigeria’s Christian president convert to Islam or resign, a stance that again calls into question the Obama administration’s playing down of religion as the primary motivation for the radical group.

In an online video clip released over the weekend, Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau told President Goodluck Jonathan to “repent and forsake Christianity.”

The News Agency of Nigeria said Shekau, speaking in Hausa, said the president should convert or resign if he wanted Boko Haram to end its violent campaign. ..

read more: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/muslim-terrorists-tell-nigerias-christian-president-convert-or-resign

2012/8/8 0:33Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Muslim Terrorists Tell Nigeria's Christian President: ‘Convert or Resign’

From my perspective in my comfortable, air conditioned living room in Missippi it appears to me Islam is far more brutal then communism was.

Has anyone else thought about this?

When peristokia and glastnost was introduced to the communist world by Gorbachev I thought we may be in for a more peaceful world. WRONG!

2012/8/8 10:12Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy