SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Have the courage

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

Have the courage

Jesus told them, 'Don't let anyone mislead you.  For many will come in my name, saying, 'I am the Messiah.'  They will lead many astray.  And wars will break out near and far, but don't panic.  Yes, these things must come,
but the end won't follow immediately.  The nations and kingdoms will proclaim war against each other, and there will be famines and earthquakes in many parts of the world. But all this will be only the beginning of the horrors to come. Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You
will be hated all over the world because of your allegiance to me. And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other. And many false prophets will appear and will lead many people astray. Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold.  But those who endure to the end will be saved.  And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then, finally the end will come."

Have the courage to speak the Truth - even if your voice is trembling.

I read over this two thoughts shared by another and just felt how perfectly they fit together and I found so much encouragement in these words that I wanted to share them with some few here in hopes you to would be blessed.
I pray GODS rest and peace for you who are reading this now :)

God bless
maryjane

2012/8/6 8:57Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Have the courage

We can see this prophecy taking place before our eyes.

Quote: "You will be hated all over the world because of your allegiance to me."

And yet, with all this, we are to take the gospel to the entire world.

Matthew 24:35, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away."

His words will not pass away. Feed on them daily.

God bless.

2012/8/6 10:28Profile
browny

Re: Have the courage

Yes, AMEN maryjane...speak the Truth - even if our voice is trembling....

These words surely blessed me today! Thank you!

Bless you sister,
browny

2012/8/6 10:36Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy