SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Life Changing Christian book everyone must read!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
cudabug87

Life Changing Christian book everyone must read!!

A life changing christian book that everyone christian should read!! It's called baptize by blazing fire on spiritlessons.com!! It has bible verses all through out the book too back it up! It's real I went to this guy's conference!! The preacher that wrote this book's name is Pastor kim yong-doo!! Strongest preacher sermons you'll ever hear!! So you know he's not lying (youtube)!! It takes alot of faith to get through these book's because of the scenes about hell. But if you can get through them! Then your faith grows!! Some people can actually obtain holy spirit fire just by reading it!

The book is about. A korean preacher doing a thirty day prayer trial from 9:30 pm to around 5 am...With a congregation of 10 in an underground church in korea. They prayed so much that they started speaking in tongues (a stronger way of communicating with god). And then eventually jesus came down and started taking all of them to heavan and hell and they would write about the experiances. Not to mention jesus talks to all of them through out the book. And it's amazing to see his love for people in a different way then reading the bible. The more they prayed. The more they started obtaining spiritual gifts. Like spiritual sight. So when they would pray in tongues some of them would see demons when they would pray. Then eventually all of them, that started obtaining this spiritual gift (spiritual sight). And they would fight the demons with holy spirit fire. And it talks about being baptize with fire in the bible!! Hence, the title of the book, "Baptize by Blazing fire"

The book gives away alot of satan's secret's to trick people. It's very important that everyone read this book. It's one of the most interesting book's you'll ever read. Even if you don't believe in it at first! But, like I said I went to this guy's conference and it's all real. I wouldn't just go on a christian website to tell all of you this. I actually made a facebook page for it. Just search on facebook baptize by blazing fire books, there's a girl with holy spirit fire in her hands as the background!

2012/8/5 12:22Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Life Changing Christian book everyone must read!!

Dear friend, welcome at Sermonindex.

You are from Korea? I preached in a Korean Church this morning.

There are a lot of these books about trips to heaven and hell. I do not deny that some of these experiences are valid. Paul, John, Ezekiel and others had visions, too.

The difference now is that the canon of scripture is closed and there is no further revelation needed after the Revelation of Jesus Christ had been written.

Paul had extraordinary visions in the Spirit, but he simply said that it is not fit for a man to talk about these things. The heavenly vision were given to him to hold him on course for the rest of his life full of tribulation.

Acts 9:16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

The reason why Paul did not go into detail about his visions was that people would take their eyes off the simple revealed truth and go beyond into phantasy.

Col 2:18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not[d] seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.

There is a real danger to get fascinated about these things. This can lead us away from the course. People waste their time fighting demons in the heavenlies . The bible nowhere commends that.

While Daniel prayed, fasted and repented the angels dealt with the demons but he did not interact with demons. He received a revelation from a messenger of God and this became part of scripture.

It is foolish to go "demon-hunting" or even ask for special revelations beyond that which has been revealed.

Prophesy, words of wisdom and knowledge still operate today in the church through the gifts of the spirit. These are meant to be very practical helps given to the body of Christ to fulfill its mission.

All the prophecies given in Acts had very practical implications. The church ACT-ed upon them.

The book of Revelation gives us a warning:

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

There was a false prophetess that lured people into exploring the world of demons, certainly all in the name off "spiritual warfare"

Satan is very clever. He pursues a two-fold strategy.
Firstly, he wants people to become super-spiritual and puffed up about these things. Then they get entangled into sin - fornication and the like.

Secondly, this leads other Christians to overreact and accredit anything to do with spiritual gifts and manifestations to the devil, called cessationism.

I strongly advise everyone to refrain from reading these books as they subtly lure into apostasy. Believe me, I read some of these books in the past and wasted years of my life pursuing unfruitful and harmful things.

Thank God, I got out of it.

2012/8/5 13:16Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Life Changing Christian book everyone must read!!

<edit> Deleted duplicate post

2012/8/5 13:16Profile
cudabug87

Re:

Why would you want to take away a blessing from people when the world needs warriors for god? If you haven't read this book. And all i'm doing is suggesting the book. Then why are you convincing everyone not to read the book? Like I said before I went to this guy's conference. I'm not a liar. I posted this because I've listened to Paul Washer, John piper, a.w tozer, etc. And I absolutely love this guy as well! So I thought people on this site might appreciate this book, the way I did. People can make up there own decisions. If I wanted to trick someone, don't you think I would of used more advisive ways to lure them. Instead of telling them what the book says. Just saying. The whole version you can purchase on Ebay, by the way. A good three to four hours of the first book is on that website

2012/8/5 13:32Profile

Re: Kundalini mysticism all over again.

I am coming from a different place here than most, probably. I believe that we can war with evil powers, and it is surely possible that they may manifest, or that God may lead you into seeing that manifestation, and "wrestling" with it.

I have also had some revelation about Hell, and Heaven, and manifest spiritual angelic forces, both good and evil.

____________ Ephesians ______________
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."_____________________

Saying that, I believe that the war follows the Gospel, not the other way around. The Gospel does not pursue War. We do not look for a devil to fight; that fight will come when Satan is confronted by the Gospel, as in the life of Paul. Life and mercy is poured out of a life on one side, while the darkness resists it on the other.

I went to the site, listened a while, and went to the PDF site and read a while; the testimony/teaching of this man.

I have to say this, These experiences and visions are not from God, nor or they rooted in God; I believe they are demonic, all the way down to the goose bumps. They remind me a little of some of Todd Bentley's distortion of the Angelic; with the same type of exhilaration, dancing, hot flashes...[ Todd would scream FIRE! FIRE! and people would lay down sweating, and writhe like they were on fire..]...and laughter.

This is KUNDALINI faith, and it is real, as far as the experience and vision goes, but is motivated by unclean spirits. For the brave, who may want to check it out on their own; http://spiritlessons.com/documents/Babtize_by_Blazing_Fire/index.htm

But be warned, it gets weird. This is the product of a rich imagination stirred up by perverse spirits that imitate both God and the devil at the same rate. Todd Bentley, and many others, spoke of trips to Heaven and many odd angels too.

_______________________Article below______________
Another thing; Korea is awash in Kundalini power thanks to
Paul Yonggi Cho, who is the "pastor" of the world's largest Protestant church (Assemblies of God), the 850,000-member Yoido Full Gospel Church in Seoul, South Korea. (The 11/92 Charisma reports that, after a family spat,

Paul Yonggi Cho changed his name to "David.") Cho's teachings are an idolatrous mix of a little Biblical teaching with a lot of occult healing, prophesying, visualization, sorcery, and pagan mind techniques. Cho teaches that Christians can get anything they want by calling upon the spirit world in the "fourth dimension" and envisioning (visualizing) their felt needs, no matter how crass and gross.

Cho teaches that positive thinking, positive speaking, and positive visualization are the keys to success, and that anyone can literally "incubate" and give birth to physical reality by creating a vivid image in his or her mind and focusing upon it.

[ David Cloud visited the Yoido Full Gospel Church in November of 2003, and filed this report.]
http://www.rapidnet.com/~jbeard/bdm/exposes/cho/general.htm _______________________________________________________

There are many Koreans who have embraced this idea, because of the immense success of Cho, and transfer the same Babylonian principles into their prayer and worship life INWARDLY. [ As the Roman Catholic monasteries did and do teach, as the International Houses of Prayer do; { Mike Bickle and company, Bentley, and the Toronto crowd...ugh! ]

Visualization, chanting etc., can work you into a veritable trance state, and then they get what they are after; visions, bliss-experience, shaking and heat and even see angels and talk to God...and things like that; it is nothing new.

It appears to be of God, but involvement in it, will lead you away from God. Avoid this ministry, and others like it.

2012/8/5 14:08
cudabug87

Re:

The christians that believe that the scriptures are real! And want to put on the full amour of christ! Read this book! I read it around January and have never been the same since!!!! God will convict there hearts of this book. And no matter what anyone else has to say...the christians that want to fight for there god! The way god has fought for them, will believe. Through the power of god through them! They just need faith to read.

2012/8/5 14:48Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Oh! that we could fall in love with the Scriptures themselves and study them til our very pores are saturated with Truth.

Christian books will come and they will go. Many Christian books do have some or even a lot of truth in them, otherwise, believers would not be attracted to them. But there are also a lot of dangerous and deceptive ideas being mixed in that appeal to our unmet needs.

Why are we all so drawn to the latest book with the latest technique and latest insight? Are the Scriptures no longer our plumbline? Are they not adequate enough all by themselves for everything we need to know?

Back in the 90's I got caught up in the apostles/prophets movement....went to Pensacola, Fla. and Charlotte, NC for the BIG moves of God. Well, I have had to severely repent of all of that. A lot of my friends are still in it. I think the "hook" for these latest "moves of God" are based on a desire for more power. If we would stop all this traveling around to the "latest this and the biggest that" and reading the latest exciting book.....and REPENT.....then we would have the power in our lives that we long for. Without repentance, there will be no revival and no true power.

Charles Spurgeon wisely said: "Wisdom is not the ability to know right from wrong. It is the ability to know right....from almost right."

2012/8/18 0:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy