SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Paul Washer Interview

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Paul Washer Interview

As I was looking through Jeremy Strang's website (author of Realities Of A True Christian), www.time2stand.com, I came across his list of "sermons that are a must" and saw an interview of Paul Washer done by a radio station on December the 9th of last year. After I listened to it I thought others on SI would like to hear it as well. He speaks a lot about issues in America, persecution, and a little about house churches. It is an excellent interview and one that I think many will benefit from. The link below will take you to the page where you can listen to or download the interview. God bless, saints.

http://www.800wvhu.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=tomroten&selected_podcast=PaulWasher120911_1323460899_22757.mp3

2012/8/4 12:49Profile
MaryJane

Re: Paul Washer Interview

Thank you for sharing this. IT was very much a blessing to me.

God bless
maryjane

2012/8/4 14:15Profile
jstrang

Marshfield, Wisconsin

Re: Paul Washer Interview

I too found this interview to be very good. So much so, I quoted a part of the interview in the new book. Anyone who is interested in a free copy of the new e-book can visit our site and then email me, I will get a copy out asap. www.time2stand.com

Peace and blessings all!

Jeremy

2012/8/4 23:30Profile

Re:

Very sobering words. Interview should be listened by all and taken to heart. These are not the words of a raving lunatic. But these are the words of a respected man of God. Brother Paul needs to be listened to. Words weighed carefully.

Then come on the Sermon Index call tonight and pray for the conference in Atlanta.

Bearmaster

2012/8/5 11:25

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy