SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Thank you for this site and the forums

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Myst

Thank you for this site and the forums

For a few years now, I have downloaded several of your sermons. You have an important ministry. I especially appreciate your openness in providing sermons from a variety of backgrounds. It is especially helpful to have sermons that do not originate in the conventional church.

I just found the discussion forums recently. It is good to share ideas with other believers, and I especially like to emphasis on speaking freely without attacking each other, but that seems so difficult to avoid in most Christian gatherings of any sort, whether online or in actual meetings. Hopefully we will awaken to the vital necessity of unity in the body of Christ, in a day when all demoninationalism is gone.

My greatest desire is to fulfill this passage:

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

If we do not minister as Christ did, what is our purpose in life at all, let alone in ministry. Again, hopefully we will awaken to a church determined to followed our Lord in ALL ways, as He demonstrated and taught us to do:

Luke 6:46
And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?

My other goal is to fulfill the law of Jehovah in the way He instructed:

Mathew 22:37-40
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Bless you all and peace be with you all.

2012/8/1 19:02Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: Thank you for this site and the forums

I also want to thank Sermonindex,

thank you for ministers who have contributed to spiritual maturity, light God gave me and exposing deception... even it cost me to leave my previous church,

our Treasure Jesus Christ is Worthy

God bless

2012/8/1 22:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy