SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Giuliani: Obama as Israel-Ally 'Biggest Joke' He Ever Heard

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Giuliani: Obama as Israel-Ally 'Biggest Joke' He Ever Heard

Giuliani: Obama as Israel-Ally 'Biggest Joke' He's Ever Heard

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/158406#.UBZmW7Se7tA

Former NY City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said the idea that Obama is a friend of the Jewish state is “the biggest joke” he’s ever heard.

2012/7/30 6:53Profile

Re: Giuliani: Obama as Israel-Ally 'Biggest Joke' He Ever Heard

Sis, what has been very disconcerting over the last two yrs is that there are NO News sources that aren't giving out "mixed messages" and that is a form of psych-ops to scramble the brains of the populace and keep them in a 'state of uncertainty'. When people are kept in that state, they are put into a mode of being easier to control - seeking "someone or some source that has a 'sure' word" and we know who and what the prince of the power of the air plans to bring on the scene to be the "stablizer" - the Source and through "flatteries" deceive many through claiming to be the peace maker in the end.

Example - and this isn't just with this one News source - but every News source out there for the last two yrs ... "by design" --

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/on-what-will-mitt-romney-flip-flop-next/

2012/7/30 12:37
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

JIG, not sure what you are getting at. I mean, i think Guiliani and others make a good point in that it IS very odd how the current GLOBE TROTTING president has never visited Israel yet has managed to spend his entire time in office going almost everywhere else. He has spent his entire time in office basically campaigning; he never STOPPED campaigning and has wasted taxpayer dollars globe trotting all over. So it does strike me as odd, especially when you look at how eager all other candidates have been to visit Israel both before and after they took office. And of course, the fact that Obama wanted Israel to go back to the 1967 armistice lines. I mean, those are just the facts, not psych-ops. Sure, Guiliani is a "Republican" and wants Romney to get elected and is probably saying what he can to help him beat Mr. Obamanation, but still, the facts do speak to Obama NOT being a true ally of Isreal, or at least not much of one.

2012/7/30 13:10Profile

Re:

Sorry for complicating your thread. Wasn't my intent.
Maybe forgot which News forum I was on. :)

Well, what I mean to say is - both your article and mine were from Israeli-type sources.

Imagine being a Jew, living in New York with family in Israel.

Which of the two stories/sources would you believe?

The one I posted was stating that Obama has been a good friend to Israel and Romney may be too 'flip-floppy' to trust.

Don't worry, I'm not voting and have never voted for a Democrat when I used to vote.

It's just that even these old folks where I live also see that they are getting "mixed messages" from every News source out there - whether Main Stream or Alternative News Sources.
Even they say that their heads are being scrambled like eggs.

They don't know John 16:13 at all. Poor human beings in this world. They're all looking for a 'sure' answer and a man to 'save the world'.

2012/7/30 16:37

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy