SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Not Hearing God

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lally

Not Hearing God

hi everyone i just like to say i have a real problem to hear what god is saying in sush a problem i have to hear what the reason is or what to do or what is going on im being toremented bye this ansers im tring to look for

2012/7/21 22:33Profile
lally

Re:

hello is anyone out there

2012/7/21 22:35Profile

Re:

Hi lally. First, you will have to go back to your first post and up in the top right hand corner, you'll find the word "edit".
Click on 'edit' and give your first post a 'title' or else, everything you've written will be deleted.

Are you saying that you have a problem?

We could pray for you and if you feel that you want to share what the problem is - I'm sure someone may want to submit a possibly helpful reply for you.

Will pray for you and pray for an answer that brings the solution.

Welcome to this website.

2012/7/21 23:27
Myst

Re: Not Hearing God

Hi Lally,

You are right, it is essential that we hear from Our Father and our Brother, Jesus, in every problem we have, in all our actions we take, in our ministry, in everything.

John 14:24 The word which you hear is not Mine, but the Father's Who sent me.

John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, ... and they follow Me.

1 John 2:27 The Anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His Anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him.

John 14:26 But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.

Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with Me.

From the Old Testament to the New, Scripture is filled with references to the necessity of hearing the voice of God.

Lally, you need to learn how to hear His voice, and how to discern, to know whether that voice you hear is from your Father or not. He will very often speak to you through His written Word, and in many other ways as Scripture clearly tells us.

When you hear His voice through Scripture, it gives you great strength and faith to do what He has said:

Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by HEARING, and hearing by the Word [rhema, spoken Word] of God.

Ask for and pursue His gift of hearing, He will give it to you with all the blessing and wonder that accompanies it.

2012/7/22 19:07Profile

Re: Not Hearing God

Lally

you've come to a good place to seek counsel. The saints here have helped me much through prayer and advice.

Blessings in Christ

Noah

2012/7/22 20:13

Re:

Lally posted this in General without a title. One of the Moderators was kind enough to give it a title and move it here to Miracles.
She may not know where her post is but GOD knows and hears our prayers for her. Thank You, Jesus for your compassion and mercy that far surpasses our own!

2012/7/22 22:13

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy