SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : ABORTION! Do we really murder?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Mary Jane,

You were very courageous in sharing this testimony publicly. May God be praised!

ginnyrose

2012/8/13 10:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Mike,

It is this technology that got through to Dr. Bernard Nathanson, who was active to legalize abortion and in the process aborted one of his own children. He also owned abortion clinics and in time presided over 60,000 abortions. His testimony can be read in the book "The Hand of God', a difficult read if there is one. I wish there would be a sequel but am not aware of one although I have not looked, either.

ginnyrose

2012/8/13 11:06Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: ABORTION! Do we really murder?

One can lament the atrocity of abortion and for good reason.

But let us suppose one raises the consciousnesses of society against the procedure and there will be no abortions? Instead, women will choose to keep their babies. What then?

This is happening in Mississippi NOW. In my community. Now. Most births are to single black females.

What about all these children growing up in homes by females ill prepared to parent these children?

Let us get more basic: the moms and dads were/are living in sin, most know it but care little to change... If you teach them otherwise, they use the excuse that you are white and bla, bla, bla....Now if a black came in and told them the same as we, I am sure they would find some excuse to reject that message as well.

People are in bondage to sin and who suffers the most? The children. They grow up without any decent male image in how one is to relate to society, to women and to God. They become angry, resort to drug abuse and trade and end up in the slammer. Then you have some highfalutin expert in some paneled office in Washington tell us it is all about poverty, ad nauseam; discounting the importance of the need for salvation and redemption. And churches are falling right in line and work to ease the results without insisting on redemption and repentance from sin.

But these children remain. What about them? Ideally, if a single has a child they should be put up for adoption. But there is a strong sentiment against adoption in this country. A female who keeps her baby, or one who aborts experiences far less stigma in her culture then one who adopts it out!

Now go figure!

Diane is right when she tells us how society has sexualized everything. It is thrown in your face everywhere! We can and do lament it and blame the marketing industry for its promotion because they do share the blame.

So, then, what can Christians do to stem this tide?

2012/8/13 11:34Profile
Zionshield

Ohio

Re: ABORTION! Do we really murder?

I really like to tool Ray Comfort put together, "180" the video. I'm assuming most of you have seen it. It's a method that can be used to engage people about their belief about abortion and can lead to bringing them the law and then the gospel.

2012/8/17 22:07Profile

When we abandon ourselves, God will abandon Himself to our cause.

Thank-you GinnyRose for this post. I must admit that I have never heard you speak with as much down to Earth expression/passion......but you have well expressed a very important spiritual dilemma.

We live in a segregated church. God does not live within a segregated church. For nearly 40 years, I have heard sermons and plea after plea from church leaders to smash this icon, but yet, the cultural bond , and the color bond, wins out time after time.

You have expressed a tragedy within the holy church, that everyone walks away with bewilderment, almost as there is no answer...and in light of thousands and thousands of days of failure, so many have just given up.

Chicago is worse than Mississippi in this sense; numbers and violence. The gang adaption age is dropping. Now, 7 or 8 years old is a fine year for gang affiliation, and once initiated, these kids are branded with loyalty; often for life; this is my family.....kind of idea. [ Consider our welfare/system as the permissive vehicle enabling the fatherless/single mom/child culture...]

Chicago has gone tribal, chaotic, and areas have been abandoned to the gangs. [ They feel empowered through Obama and Rahm Emmanuel, the mayor, that their lifestyle must be accepted as a social right..] Entire neighborhoods are now controlled, not by the people or police, but by gangs.

What is the answer? Jesus, and a spiritual church that lives according to the word, in power and in holiness. This is a revived church....one that will die to their American Dream to love the least, and yes.....even take in the black "losers" [ or poor white losers] as their own.

When we see this attitude in our churches, one of total abandonment no matter the cost....we will see healing.

2012/8/23 6:44
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: When we abandon ourselves, God will abandon Himself to our cause.

You right, Tom. Only Jesus is the answer.

But what event will cause them to come to the end of themselves? What do you say?

2012/8/25 12:25Profile

i THINK IT WILL TAKE tribulation TO BRING US TOGETHER

"You right, Tom. Only Jesus is the answer.
But what event will cause them to come to the end of themselves? What do you say?"

This was in response to this:

When we abandon ourselves, God will abandon Himself to our cause.
by Brothertom on 2012/8/23 2:44:53

Thank-you GinnyRose for this post. I must admit that I have never heard you speak with as much down to Earth expression/passion......but you have well expressed a very important spiritual dilemma.

We live in a segregated church. God does not live within a segregated church. For nearly 40 years, I have heard sermons and plea after plea from church leaders to smash this icon, but yet, the cultural bond , and the color bond, wins out time after time.

You have expressed a tragedy within the holy church, that everyone walks away with bewilderment, almost as there is no answer...and in light of thousands and thousands of days of failure, so many have just given up.

Chicago is worse than Mississippi in this sense; numbers and violence. The gang adaption age is dropping. Now, 7 or 8 years old is a fine year for gang affiliation, and once initiated, these kids are branded with loyalty; often for life; this is my family.....kind of idea. [ Consider our welfare/system as the permissive vehicle enabling the fatherless/single mom/child culture...]

Chicago has gone tribal, chaotic, and areas have been abandoned to the gangs. [ They feel empowered through Obama and Rahm Emmanuel, the mayor, that their lifestyle must be accepted as a social right..] Entire neighborhoods are now controlled, not by the people or police, but by gangs.

What is the answer? Jesus, and a spiritual church that lives according to the word, in power and in holiness. This is a revived church....one that will die to their American Dream to love the least, and yes.....even take in the black "losers" [ or poor white losers] as their own.

When we see this attitude in our churches, one of total abandonment no matter the cost....we will see healing..BT

AND TODAY I WROTE:
I think that the event that causes us to break the color barrier in the church, will be tribulation. There will be rampant homelessness and eventually war on American soil, and invading armies.

In these times, a christian will be obvious that he or she is real, and will carry beams of Heavenly light around with them as a beacon; there will be a greater Harvest awareness ; the WHEAT and the TARE will be obvious, as it already BEGUN TO MANIFEST !

IN those days, real Christians will love, and it will be obvious, and certain, that they are doing so, or they are not. Then....we will be one body regardless of race, body weight or age, or social standing.....just like the early church demanded after Pentecost!

In one way, I cannot wait; in another way, it will be very sad as so many suffer, and turn to hate and selfishness...and fall to the anti-Christ too.

2012/8/28 20:50

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy