SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Turning around:A mom and her Lesbian daughter

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
learn

Re:

[by Blayne on 2012/7/20 10:09:35
When engaging in idolatry and occultism, the human spirit has 'fellowship' (communion) with evil spirits and this is spiritual adultery

When this sort of activity is conducted in the invisible world, the visible world will show the deviant distortion in natural creation; eg: interfere with the communion between one man and one woman. This is why polygamy and fornication are quite common among those who serve the idols.]

---
I just have to reply to this. I think King Solomon takes the cake when it comes to polygamy. He had 700 wives of royal birth and 300 concubines while God was still with him. And his wives led him astray. So the thing is it can go either way.

Anyway, below is a video on a person released from homosexuality. I did not see it but maybe some of you will be interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdQ6_MAH2A

2012/7/20 13:48Profile
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

God specifically told him not to marry those foreign women though. He basically told God that his desires outweighed the desire of God. Look what happened.

Edit* - I didnt have time to watch that whole video but I saw about half of it. Its a very powerful testimony from what I saw.

2012/7/20 14:31Profile
Blayne

Re:

1 Kings 11:4-8

As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been. He followed Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and Molek the detestable god of the Ammonites. So Solomon did evil in the eyes of the Lord; he did not follow the Lord completely, as David his father had done.

2012/7/20 14:47Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

http://youtu.be/ezQjNJUSraY

I came across this sermon from another forum. I made it halfway through before my adobe crashed. I thought it was important enough to share with the forum. It is an hour but this guy goes a bit deep in his sermonette. He actually makes for an interesting bible study if you stay with him. It is the gay debate. I am interested to see how the end of this comes.

John

2012/7/20 14:58Profile
learn

Re:

[by NMatheson on 2012/7/20 11:31:37
God specifically told him not to marry those foreign women though. He basically told God that his desires outweighed the desire of God. Look what happened.]

Yup. The wisest man and richest man strayed. Its better to have nothing and cling onto Jesus.

edit: shorten sentence

2012/7/20 17:21Profile
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

Wow... this thread sent me on an incredible journey through the internet. I had no idea so many people support homosexuality.

Even worse, homosexuality isn't even the debate anymore. Now it has turned into a can you be christian and gay at the same time. Through "science", it is already supposedly concluded that people are just born that way. So now that that issue is closed to these people, it's only obvious to them that it is okay.

It saddens me greatly to see such abuse of scripture. I pray that the nation I live in will come out of delusion. I struggle to think that they will though. I can only pray.

2012/7/20 18:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy