SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow :  Upcoming Sermon Index Prayer Conference Call Sunday 7/22

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Upcoming Sermon Index Prayer Conference Call Sunday 7/22

Saints our third conference call to cover the upcoming Sermon.Index comference will be this coming Sunday at.9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. U S callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both calls is 109083.

Lord willing, Mark Case will lead out this coming call, sharing his heart on the upcoming conference. Mark is one of the confefence speakers.

Saints the theme of the conference is the church and upcoming persecution. This is not a glamorous topic and uncomfortable to us comfortable Americans. But God is sounding a wake up call to his church. It is so important to gird this conference in prayer. This call is an open con call. Any saint can pray. All saints must pray.

I invite you to come and hear Mark and pray for the upcoming conference next Sunday.

Posted by Bearmaster.

2012/7/19 9:42

Re: Upcoming Sernon Index Prayer Conference Call Sunday 7/22

What is the "Sernon Index"?

2012/7/19 9:47

Re:

Thanks bro. Just corrected. My fat finger touched the wrong key. This time of the morning "sernon' looks like "sermon".

Bearmaster needing another cuppa Joe.

2012/7/19 9:58
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Looking forward to hearing brother Mark Case this sunday evening and praying. I recommend saints write down the number and access code right now somewhere on their calendar etc so they can remind themselves to join us for this time to pray for the upcoming simulcast conference: http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/7/19 11:58Profile

Re:

Saints please remember the conference prayer call thus coming Sunday. Call info at beginning of this thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/7/20 9:15

Re:

Putting call back on board for those who may have missed it. Please note call info at beginning of thread.

Bearmaster.

2012/7/20 13:50

Re:

Saints, announcing prayer conference call tonight for upcoming Sermon Index conference. Lord willing, Mark Case will lead off call tonight. He will share his heart for upcoming conference. Then we spend tine in prayer.

The time of the call is 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST. U S callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both calls is 109083#.

Saints, this conference will be dealing with a sobering topic in soon to be dark times for us here in America. This conference needs our prayers. If you feel any leading in your spirit. Please come and pray tonight.

Bearmaster.

2012/7/22 8:32

Re:

Saints, I sn urging you to please come in the conference call tonight. Lord willing, Mark Case will lead our call tonight. Mark is one of the speakers at the upcoming SI conference.

If you can, please listen to his short message on The Lordship of Jesus Christ over his Church. This is his short audio presentation for the upcoming SI conference. In just 12 minutes Mark gives an excellent survey of church history. This is food for the soul.

Also I listened to 4 messages he preached on the cross. My reviews can be found in Recommends SI Messages in Persecution.

Brothers and sisters, I sense in my Spirit this will be a night of blessing. So please come and hear Mark share his heart and lift your cries of praise and prayer to the King.

For His Glory Alone,

Bearmaster.

Call info in previous post.

2012/7/22 12:03
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I trust many saints will set this hour apart to hear a word from Brother Case and pray for this upcoming conference: http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/7/22 16:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy