Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hey Everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Hey Everyone

I've been using this website for quite some time so I decided I would get more involved and join the ranks. I can only say I'm really impressed with the resource here and look forward to talking with other believers who long to see revival in our generation.

I'm 19 years old, and my life is wholly committed to Jesus Christ. I receive great inspiration from men like Ravenhill and Finney, and I myself long to see God move mightily in this day. I myself am a young preacher, teacher, and worship leader, and I have a love for the Word of God.

I look forward to seeking the Lord with all of you.

In Christ,
-EB

2005/2/16 11:18Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Hey Everyone

Hi EB,

Quote:
I myself am a young preacher, teacher, and worship leader, and I have a love for the Word of God.

Praise the Lord. Since your already familiar with the site, I'll just say welcome to the forums.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/2/16 11:31Profile
jeremyhulsey

Hi EB,

It's great to see that God is moving on the young generations again. We've kept them in the basement and entertained for too long, I pray that God makes you a message of His grace and glory.

I hope that SI continues to be a blessing to you!

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/2/16 11:57Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Quote:

Eli_Barnabas wrote:

I'm 19 years old, and my life is wholly committed to Jesus Christ. I receive great inspiration from men like Ravenhill and Finney, and I myself long to see God move mightily in this day. I myself am a young preacher, teacher, and worship leader, and I have a love for the Word of God.

I look forward to seeking the Lord with all of you.

In Christ,
-EB

He bro, love to hear that your almost the same age , but SI has really been a blessing . Ravenhill has inspired me also, and has a effected my life, at most The Judgement Seat Of Christ and Are We Willing To Drink His Cup.

Keep walking with Christ and stay close, and keep looking at Him..... facedown!

your brother in Christ

William

2005/2/16 12:05Profile
Eli_Barnabas

Cache Valley, Utah

Re:

Just curious, what is the ages like here? Mostly older, younger?

"Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart."

2005/2/16 12:15Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re:

I'd say there's a fairly wide age range on SI. I would fall somewhere in the middle; I'm 33.

2005/2/16 12:19Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Quote:

Sounds exactully like me except you can minus the worship leader part and change the age to 20. And thats me!

2005/2/16 12:41Profile
geddingsm

south carolina

Re:

the BIG 40

2005/2/16 13:29Profile
alanrepent

Re:

2005/2/16 16:27Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Welcome to SI

Welcome to SI. Given the amount of worthless stuff on the web, SI has been an oasis for myself and others. Enjoy your time here.

I'm 43...

2005/2/16 17:13Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy