SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : spiritual manifestation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

spiritual manifestation

My cousin and her daughter recently traveled to visit the family here in Central Florida. She is currently living in Southern Georgia now. While she was here she went to Wal Mart to get a few things and this lady came near her and started doing weird things, as she said. So her daughter took out her cell phone and began to record the incident without wanting to be scene by the person. I saw it on her cell phone but I could not hear what she was saying until she put it on youtube.
My impression is that something isn't right with this lady. I also wonder if she goes to church if it is pentecostal because her mantra is one that I have heard in pentecostal circles. Saying certain buzz words faster and faster as if it will stir God up to move. My cousin said this woman just began doing this and then when she was done she moved on. She said she and her daughter went to stand where the woman stood and they felt something errie.
What do you think about this incident?

Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKLnV6spIMo

My cousin's daughter also pointed out that while this woman is doing her thing she said everything in 3's. She likened it to 666 but I told her that was stretching it a bit.

Now let's suppose this is of God, for what purpose would a personal God have to do such a thing in public? After all, it is Satan's position to cause God to look stupid while it is God's position to convict souls of sin. This is not a conviction of sin but seems one of a religious spirit.

2012/7/17 15:34Profile
Solomon101

America's Flyover Country

Re: spiritual manifestation

It seemed that she said -

Hallelujah God, Hallelujah God, Hallelujah God Almighty

The wonderful name of Jesus, amen.

She then just kept repeating these phrases. The only other thing I caught for sure different was something toward the end about the people needing to repent and come to Jesus and what sounded as if she may have been praying in tongues for a few seconds.

So.. she says

Hallelujah God, The wonderful name of Jesus, amen. People need to repent and come to Jesus.

An admittedly unorthodox approach! Standing with arms raised in Wal-Mart next to the socks section doing an occasional spin. :-)
However, can't argue with the message.

2012/7/17 15:49Profile
tbsounde2

Los Angeles, CA

Re:

Not sure if I can make a final say on whether it is from God or not (although I am leaning more toward it not being of Him) but a verse came to mind in response to what Solomon101 said:

16 As we were going to (Y)the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had (Z)a spirit of (AA)divination and (AB)brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and us, (AC)crying out, “These men are (AD)servants[e] of (AE)the Most High God, who proclaim to you (AF)the way of salvation.” 18 And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, (AG)“I command you (AH)in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And (AI)it came out that very hour. Acts 16:16-18

Just some food for thought, curious to know your thoughts

2012/7/17 16:06Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Amazingly one of my first thoughts after seeing this on cell phone was when Paul rebuked the guy for following him for days declaring that he preached the way of salvation. Paul rebuked him and a devil came out of him. I told my cousin that this is one of the first thoughts that come to mind and a reason is because this ladies head is moving in awkward ways which are not natural in body language..

If Paul rebuked someone for doing such a thing and it was a devil how much more is there of that kind out in society? It is a scary idea to realize.

2012/7/17 16:11Profile

Re: spiritual manifestation

It sounded like the lady was singing "Polly Wolly Doodle All Day" in a tribal African dialect, and she was spiritually "mapping" to take authority over a place or a person; very much like tribal rituals.

The audio was not good, but it seemed that the echo affect could have originated within the woman. If this is so, we are talking about multiple friends speaking through her, and definitely demonic.

"And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird."

We are seeing an exponential increase in these bizarre manifestations. Zombies, Cannibalism, family murders and burnings, and mayhem occurring daily as a normal fact of Americana. Welcome to the new Walmart. Pretty soon, you will have to bring a club with you shopping, wondering when one of these wackos will snap....[ or, you could walk in the shelter of Christ's protection......]

2012/7/17 18:22
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

16 As we were going to (Y)the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had (Z)a spirit of (AA)divination and (AB)brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. 17 She followed Paul and us, (AC)crying out, “These men are (AD)servants[e] of (AE)the Most High God, who proclaim to you (AF)the way of salvation.” 18 And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, (AG)“I command you (AH)in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And (AI)it came out that very hour. Acts 16:16-18

I see what this lady was saying as a form of mockery. I may be wrong but it just seems like she was saying it with a sneer to her voice.

2012/7/17 19:07Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Amazingly one of my first thoughts after seeing this on cell phone was when Paul rebuked the guy for following him for days declaring that he preached the way of salvation

This was my thought exactly. There will be many demonic occurrences occurring more and more to turn people from the truth, to even make it seem fanatical and crazy. May God raise up His true Church to witness for Him more.

2012/7/17 19:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy