Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine :  nephilim

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
proudpapa

nephilim

Genesis 6:2
2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose

What are your thoughts on whom the sons of god versus the daughters of men where??

I have heard it 2 different ways.

Just interested in thoughts.

2012/7/14 0:21Profile
EverestoSama

Re: nephilim

I see sons of God as Satan's angels. I've heard it said that this was Satan's attempt to pollute the gene pool, to try and snuff out the messiah's coming. However this worked I'm not exactly sure, but we know it's going to be the same in the last days.

With the possibility of human cloning drawing closer and closer, those bodies are going to need souls from somewhere...

Maybe Anti-Christ will fake the virgin birth by being born of a clone somehow? Though with science the way it is now, I don't think you'd need a clone to bring about virgin birth.

2012/7/14 0:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

There is a lot of good and interesting information here about the nephilim:

http://www.herealittletherealittle.net/index.cfm?page_name=Demons

While I certainly don't agree with all of this author's theology, I find his explanation and conclusion that demons are the departed spirits of the nephilim fascinating.

I have also read somewhere that there may be a correlation between the nephilim-- (or their departed spirits) and Paul's enigmatic statement that women should wear head coverings "because of the angels." I think it had to do with the the idea that in the Book of Enoch (which expands on Gen. 6) certain angels were enticed by the beauty of women which led to their downfall.

2012/7/14 7:24Profile
paula4jc

Re: The Rh Neg Blood Type

The Rh Neg Blood Type, some say it is from Genesis 6 blood pool. Also, did anyone watch the Italian woman who gave birth in a hospital to a Zeus looking baby?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=179790

2012/7/14 9:17Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: nephilim

Wow, it blows me away that you posted this today, because i was pondering this very thing myself just last night/early this morning!

I have always read that everyone believes that some angels came down and had sex with human women because they found them attractive and i just never quite believed it.

I think i also read another theory that said that they were fallen angels who wanted to spread their demonic seed thru the human race.

What's weird to me is it all isn't better explained, as though God just didn't want to talk about it.

2012/7/14 10:28Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Paula,

I checked the link you provided but could not find the info you are referring to - the one about the woman giving birth to a Zeus looking baby.

But reading the first two pages on that forum blew my mind away. From the beginning I felt it may be weird. Then I saw where one poster on page one called this owner a mystic. She also says she is involved in the paranormal (page 2). Somehow I get the sense that whatever info she shares will be contaminated, not saying she may not be spouting some truth, but there is too much of the other to cause me to distrust her.

My take on this site...it is one I would not recommend as a reliable resource. Reckon it generates more questions then answers...

2012/7/14 10:31Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "Maybe Anti-Christ will fake the virgin birth by being born of a clone somehow? Though with science the way it is now, I don't think you'd need a clone to bring about virgin birth."==EVEREST

Actually, the AntiChrist won't have to fake his birth at all, He can just CLAIM he was born of Mary. Afterall, this is supposed to be his SECOND coming, not his first, remember? So i imagine he will just appear on the scene and no one will know anything about his origins or parentage and so no one will be able to prove different.

2012/7/14 10:33Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

QUOTE:

If God did not want to talk about it, maybe we should limit our inquiry into it?

The other link that was posted here has a lot of weird things on it - things I wonder how edifying it is. I am afraid it will lead to an unhealthy (spiritual) interest in the paranormal.

QUOTE:

I think i also read another theory that said that they were fallen angels who wanted to spread their demonic seed thru the human race.

I have heard of it, too. Seems as though people just are not sure.

God bless.

2012/7/14 10:39Profile

Re:

Good to see you, Paula.

Just about blood types...

Quote:
The Rh Neg Blood Type, some say it is from Genesis 6 blood pool.

That would freak a lot of people out. Satan could take on any blood type. If fallen angels can take on the form of a man, I'm sure they can go with any blood type they like.
Imagine GOD allowing them to pull off only one blood type ... I can't imagine that one.
I'm not worried, I have the same blood type they found on the shroud - AB+ and that about the shroud blood type is really on the net but we all know that the shroud was a hoax - so it gives us an idea of how superstitious that folks can get and how Satan can counterfeit blood types. There's also one blood type that the Catholics are finding in their stigmatic 'miracles' as well. It's just to freak people out or give them the thought that they might be special if they have this Catholic superstitious blood type. It would be best to go to a website that specializes in tracing blood types from their origin. I have a global map on that but I don't know where I downloaded it from, but it explained blood types and how people got the type they have, scientifically.
I believe the nephilim were what you all are saying, but I just don't believe he'd make it that easy for us to do a blood test that would scare a ton of other Christians or people in general, that believers in nephilim.

I say that AB+ could be called vampire blood because that type can be almost univeral receivers and only 4% of the world have that type and some claim that that type is only 1000 or 2000 yrs old.
Truthfully, when I first started to read about this stuff - it sure did scare me and I don't scare easy -- so imagine these poor folks with Rh Neg thinking their Daddy's the Devil.
MaMaMia! :)

GOD Bless you!!

2012/7/14 10:39
wombat1

Melbourne

Re: Not better explained explained

Hi Trekker,
This teaching of Fallen angels having sex with human females is certainly not universal and a commentary we used last week at a bible study actually looked at this teaching.

JFB? Faucet Brown? stated that the sons of men where from one of the tribes/countries and the women from one of the others. this is also supported by the Schofield teaching

It has been said that scripture interpretes scripture. The word of God states that angels are sexless, neither Godly nor fallen angels can have sex. That alone undermines that teaching.

There is also a related teaching of a preadamic creation which is where the Nephilem may have originated.Either we believe Gods word concerning Adam being the first man or we do not

2012/7/14 10:56Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy