Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New to this

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

New to this

Hey everyone,

My name is Nate Matheson and I come from Duluth, MN. I am here primarily to find others who have been involved with a man named Tom Deckard whether it be family, friends, or they themselves. I have some very close friends involved with this man deeply and I know there are many others out there who are also dealing with similar issues. If any of you are needing someone to talk to or are willing to help others who are in the same circumstance, then please join this group...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DeckardvsChrist/

Other than that, I have been a believer since I was just a child but it wasn't until just about 5 or 6 years ago that Christ displayed Himself to me as a very serious matter. Since then I have been in the word and in Him. I falter at times, but I have confidence that the Lord is building me up while tearing the old walls down.

I look forward to reading what all of you have to say and pray that our conversations will come from the Lord!

2012/7/12 23:00Profile
proudpapa

Re: New to this

Hi, Nate welcome, I am not familiar with Tom Deckard. Heard the name before thats about it. Could you tell us about him?

2012/7/12 23:12Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

Nate Matheson from Duluth?

I had a friend from Duluth named Nate Matheson when I was younger. That's pretty wild. Didn't go to Ordean Middle School by any chance did you?

2012/7/13 1:01Profile
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

Yes I did actually :) And I believe I sent you an email a while ago. I have to say it's quite a surprise to hear from you!

In terms of more info on this guy, check out http://www.jewishprophet.com/

Just read some of his teachings, and do it with a discerning heart, because I know how deceptive he can be. I don't want to start accusing and slandering this man so just read it for yourself.

This is a very good website explaining a few of his errors.

http://www.freedomfromthelaw.com/

2012/7/13 19:56Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Hi,

We appreciate you on the forums here but we ask that per our community rules that you do not promote your link anymore on the forums. We consider this as spam and self-promotion and do not allow this on the forums. I trust you understand.

2012/7/13 19:58Profile
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Re:

I apologize. Just figured some people might have the same problem as me. I will remember that from here on out.

2012/7/14 17:38Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Dear Brother,

Sounds great, thank you for understanding we look forward to you connecting and sharing on the forums! Blessings.

2012/7/14 17:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy