SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Support group for victims of Tom Deckard

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
NMatheson

Duluth, MN.

Support group for victims of Tom Deckard

There is hope! I know without a doubt that the Lord will come to rescue our loved ones out of this if we are deep in prayer over it and seek His guidance! I have very dear friends that are involved with this man and have witnessed the fruits that were once in their lives rot away. I have started a yahoo group that focuses on the support of those whos loved ones have been ripped away from them. It is important for us to bear one anothers burdens and I want to do everything I can to help anyone in need of counsel or just to talk about this stuff. A large amount of heaviness can be lifted in fellowship with one another.

If any of you feel Gods pull on your heart to join this group you are welcome to come and share your story and help others as well!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DeckardvsChrist/

I will do my very best to remember all of you in prayer who are hurting and need to be uplifted.

2012/7/12 22:35Profile
wijnand

Re: Support group for victims of Tom Deckard

Is there information about him? I don't know him, so I can research a little?

2012/7/13 3:29Profile

Re:

Quote:
Is there information about him? I don't know him, so I can research a little?

False prophet, more or less. Someone came on here asking about him about a year ago, and the site moderators and most of the discerning members judged it as false right off the bat. If you're discerning you only need to listen to him speak for about 30 seconds or so before you know something's seriously off.

Someone on that support group on yahoo posted a site;

http://www.freedomfromthelaw.com/

It has some info, though, like I said, if you just YouTube his name, you should be able to sniff out something wrong from the get go.

Recently there is a LOT of crazy teaching coming from the Midwest area in the United States (Deckard, Boyd, Bell, etc. etc.) and I've always wondered why. Before moving to California I was raised in Minnesota for about 13 years or so, and now some of my family members in who still live there are just into nutty false stuff. I've been curious why it's so well received there in particular, and allowed to flourish.

2012/7/13 4:54
wijnand

Re:

Thank you.. I just looked at some informatie, and that information is enough for me to run away! :-)

Thanks!

2012/7/13 8:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy