Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Please help with a financial question

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

I agree Chanin. The sticking point is not my will, but thine be done. What is His will in this instance?

One thing I often do is to fervently pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal my motives. If that's what Jesus has called you to, then you should follow. Without clear guidance from the Lord, I would not proceed.

We're all a bit different. One of the things the Lord has done in my heart is that he wants me to work for others because my heart is naturally stubborn and doesn't want to submit. So one of the many ways, he teaches me to submit is through a boss or many bosses, whatever the case may be.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. (John 10:27) Just listen to His voice in the prayer closet and then follow him.

2005/2/14 17:27Profile
dohzman

Re:to answer your questions

Question1: you shouldn't feel guilty(assuming your a christian--ie. disciple of Jesus Christ)but Heb4:16 with James1:5 note the placement of wisdoms request in the chapeter setting. Question2:Do a word study on diligence from the book of proverbs. Question3:Ps1 with Matt6:33. Basically you need to have personal peace of mind in respect to starting a buisness, knowing that your steps are being ordered by the Lord, and out side of giving you some principles from God's word there's really little else that can be said of any value to you.Know the Word of God and the God of the Word Jesus Christ---Read Proverbs ch 3 the entire thing, see what you think.

2005/2/15 1:33Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy