SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Goodbye, Aloha kãkou, Xaire, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen... Farewell

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
mama27

Re:

Well I can't stand it....too much loss in life...since "following hard after God" folks are hard to find, I consider this a loss, even if you are a "cyber-friend"...please don't stay away too long....

2012/7/3 13:42Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Re: Goodbye, Aloha kãkou, Xaire, Arrivederci, Auf Wiedersehen... Farewell

I've done alot of reading on SI and not alot of posting. I usually don't log into my user name because I usually don't have intentions of posting.

From when I remember reading your posts I have usually always been encouraged by your sincere spirit and recognized you as a brother in Christ despite the fact that we might not prepare our dinner meat the same way. I have always appreciated your comments and patience on these forums.

I think you are wise to take a rest from SI. Get some fresh air! :)

And if you do come back, Please select a better user name then krispykritter! ;)

May the coming season be a blessing to you brother.

2012/7/3 13:50Profile

Re:

OK... one last post... and then this is it...

There are a lot of newer people here and obviously because of that there are a number of people who dont understand why I chose the name "Krispy Kritter". It has nothing to do with LSD or anything like that.

Quite simply I was on a weekend hunting trip with a couple friends, cousins, etc. It involved camping and cooking meat over a campfire. All the things that make you feel alive.

It was my turn to cook one evening and I managed to burn some of the meat... to a crisp. When everyone came around to eat and saw that some of the meat was "blackened" someone said "Oh man... that there is some crispy critters!" ... and the name stuck.

Thus: Krispy Kritter!

It's unique and kinda sticks out. Kinda like my personality!

So maybe now some who do not care for the name understand it a little better now and will like it! :-)

Krispy

2012/7/3 14:07
Oracio

Whittier CA USA

Re:

the Lord's blessings be with you my brother!

2012/7/3 14:21Profile
jimp

Re:

bye kk, i have enjoyed your writings, except when you had the nerve to disagree with me, the ultimate authority of useless information.spend time with your Lord and family.jimp

2012/7/3 15:26Profile
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

Hey KK,

We have crossed theological swords a few times. None the less, we have far more in common than we do differences.

Hope your time pursuing other things brings you great blessing.

The dinner offer still stands anytime you are in my neck of the woods.

Blessings!

Edit to add: You know that scene from, "THE SOUND OF MUSIC" , where they all sing a song about leaving and going upstairs. Seems appropriate. The lyrics are -

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!

From Roger and Hammerstein's "So Long, Farewell"

Stay safe KK.

2012/7/3 16:30Profile
andres

texas,brownsville

Re:

Krispy,
dont go for to long.. you have much wisdom.. and wisdom is to be lived out and shared with the younger generation..

grace and peace
andy

2012/7/3 16:31Profile
lindi1208

Re:

Hi Krispy

So sad to see you go! Your posts on here have been a blessing! Also loved your lighthearted nature in some of the debates at times on here! You will be missed! Remain true to the faith, grounded and rooted in the word! God be with you always brother!

Love in Christ

2012/7/3 16:39Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Krispy,
You sound like a good cook to me!I found on this site no matter what our differences are our similarities are far greater and much more important one God,One Saviour,one Spirit

Hope you can return after a break if not you will recognise you in Heaven as Krispy kritter but then again maybe not as we will have new names!
May the Lord Shower you with blessings,yours Hugh

2012/7/3 17:17Profile
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Ahhh... One less clown to deal with.

Blessings brother :)

2012/7/3 17:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy