SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : VIDEO: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: Persecution & the Cross by Steve Gallagher

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 VIDEO: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: Persecution & the Cross by Steve Gallagher

Saints,

Some of the speakers are sharing short audio and video segments sharing their burden about the theme of the upcoming conference. Do listen to these and share them with others. Please also be in prayer for each of the speakers and their families and for those whom will be attending this event. All the speakers are listed here: http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

WATCH THE VIDEO:

SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: Persecution & the Cross by Steve Gallagher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7J7ia9oLgg

2012/7/2 18:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: VIDEO: SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: Persecution & the Cross by Steve Gallagher

I have also added the audio here:

Persecution & the Cross by Steve Gallagher
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=23892&commentView=itemComments

2012/7/2 18:34Profile
Friedrick

Nicaragua

Re:

Brother Greg, are there no simulcast locations in Canada?

2012/7/2 22:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Brother Greg, are there no simulcast locations in Canada?

Dear Brother,

We have just confirmed the last speaker for the event so I am hoping many more locations will be signing up soon. I am going to approach personally some brothers in canada but if you felt led to share the event with anyone that would be great. It is 100% free to be a simulcast location.

It is sad that many churches signup for simulcasts for money teachings or prosperity, etc and topics of less value. I believe this conference will bring a very important emphasis to the body of Christ in North America and the speakers hearts truly are in the right place to minister these truths.

2012/7/2 22:55Profile
newcenturion

Re:

Will these be put on podcast or at least available for download? I would love to hear these teachings but will be unable to listen live because of work.

2012/7/2 23:05Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Will these be put on podcast or at least available for download? I would love to hear these teachings but will be unable to listen live because of work.

Brother,

Yes we will be archiving all the sessions in video and audio on the website for free download and viewing. They should be up 1-2 days after the event at the latest. Do pray for the event as you feel led and do share it with others. We pray this topic will be something the Holy Spirit ministers powerfully to the body of Christ in North America.

2012/7/2 23:13Profile

Re:

Greg I remember last conference was covered by a monthly prayer conference call. Given the importance of this upcoming conference and the topic of persecution, should we not be covering this conference with a con call for prayer.

If you feel led I already have an assigned number and access code. The number is already dedicated to praying for the persecuted. Just would like to make it available to SI if you would like to have prayer to cover the conference.

Bear.

2012/7/2 23:46
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
If you feel led I already have an assigned number and access code. The number is already dedicated to praying for the persecuted. Just would like to make it available to SI if you would like to have prayer to cover the conference.

Brother,

That would be excellent if you felt led to setup a time weekly for people to call in specially to pray for the conference and this theme through to God. Once you have a time arranged please email me and I would love to have you in charge of each call to lead people in prayer. You might want to touch base with Frank M. to see if he wants to help out with this or dedicate his prayer group to this effort his email is: [email protected]

I really want to see the body of Christ take ownership of this event and help lead various aspects. We are in need of volunteers for the conference also to help out.

2012/7/2 23:51Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy