SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : I am often lost...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MaryJane

I am often lost...

Lost
11/24/2003
If we take off our “religious glasses” and consider the word “lost”… we get an entirely different view of things, don’t we? : ) Forget the “religious” definition for a moment. Have you ever felt “lost”? Maybe even this WEEK, right? You know, i think for me it’s kinda important to remember that when I feel “lost”—that i have a Messiah, a “Lamp” for my footsteps, in Jesus TOO! And i need that, and i always will! i’m LOST often as not and NEED Him. : )

I was reading through some passages this morning and then happened upon this little devotional thought that was shared by one to another in way of encouraging. As I read over the few words written I realized that I to have often felt that way...Feeling lost is not something that is new to me but the many occasions I have felt this way the LORD in HIS mercy has always "Found" me and for that I am thankful. I was thinking that there are times when on this journey in this life the path seems just a little darker, clouds cover my view and things become unclear but that is when JESUS who is a lamp unto my feet lights the way and I see as if I have never seen before! As I make my way in this life I am always amazed at how faithful HE is and I see that I never stop having need of HIM!!

Just thought I would pass this along to encourage also.

God Bless
mj

2012/6/25 10:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy