SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello everyone

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
verses7

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I'm new all the way from the UK. I have been listening to messages from this site for most of the day and have been truly blessed.

I'm believeing that I'm going to meet new liked minded people so feel free to drop me line of encouragement and introduction.

I'm 31 & married to a lovley and wonderful man of God and we have two children 17 & 13 years old. I full-time work with women fleeing domestic abuse and studying to become a life coach.

I love Jesus will all my heart and just want to know more about HIM!

take care and God Bless.
Sara

2005/2/12 19:05Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Hello everyone

Hi Sara,

Welcome to SI! I hope that you continue to be blessed by the powerful messages on this site!

In Christ,
Jeremy Hulsey

2005/2/12 20:01Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hello everyone, I'm new all the way from the UK. I have been listening to messages from this site for most of the day and have been truly blessed.

Welcome Sara! warm greeting in Christ. I am glad you have been blessed thus far by the audio sermons available and I pray that you are strengthened and encouraged in your faith as you delve into more of these teachings. If you haven't already heard this message: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url], I encourage you do so! Also the other featured sermons on the front page are worth hearing also. I hope to hear more from you on the forums. Please share how you have been blessed by these recordings and specific sermons.

2005/2/12 21:16Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Hi Sara,

A warm welcome to you!
So glad to have you and you have us at your disposal :-)

Let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2005/2/12 23:50Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Hi Sara and welcome.
I trust you will find lots of like minded saints here. Do make yourself at home. What part of the UK do you live in?

2005/2/13 3:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy