SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : I'am a Backslider. What can i do to get close to Jesus again?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
danieljesus9

I'am a Backslider. What can i do to get close to Jesus again?

Hello,

for years i life in sin. But i want back to Jesus. I know him but iam far away from him. I think i dont love him. But i want back.

Do you know a sermon about Backsliders?

2012/6/23 12:07Profile
danieljesus9

Re: I'am a Backslider. What can i do to get close to Jesus again?

Sometimes i think i cant get back because of some Scriptures. I dont see the light there is only darkness around me...

2012/6/23 12:17Profile
proudpapa

Re: danieljesus9

RE: danieljesus9 wrote/ Sometimes i think i cant get back because of some Scriptures. I dont see the light there is only darkness around me.../

You are seeing some light to be able to come to that conclusion.

What do you believe is holding you back??

2012/6/23 12:21Profile
danieljesus9

Re:

The Sin in my life. I know a time when i feel pain over my sins. But now i know that iam wrong but there is no pain. This pain over my sins was a work from the holy spirit and i think hes gone. What can i do when hes gone?

2012/6/23 12:29Profile
proudpapa

Re: danieljesus9 wrote
/The Sin in my life. I know a time when i feel pain over my sins. But now i know that iam wrong but there is no pain. This pain over my sins was a work from the holy spirit and i think hes gone. What can i do when hes gone?/

Sounds like you need a break through.

2012/6/23 12:33Profile
proudpapa

What is it worth to you, to be restored??

2012/6/23 12:35Profile
proudpapa

You can be restored

You can be restored, I am sure of it, But you have to earnestly desire to be

2012/6/23 12:42Profile
danieljesus9

Re: You can be restored

Yes I think so sometimes. But I think it would be very hard. I must give everything. Really everything. And this will be a combat in which I fall and get up again. But it's so hard when I do not feel that Jesus is with me. In the morning wake up.
Thank you brother. I will try again to give Jesus everything and will fight with all my strength for that. He is my only hope. Please pray for me .. My name is Daniel and I'm from Germany.

2012/6/23 12:59Profile
roadsign

Re:

Some fabulous sermons for you - by Earnest O'Neil:

A Clean Heart
A Heart Cleansed by Faith
A New Start

found here:

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=437

2012/6/23 13:33Profile
proudpapa

RE: danieljesus9
/Yes I think so sometimes. But I think it would be very hard. I must give everything. Really everything. And this will be a combat in which I fall and get up again. But it's so hard when I do not feel that Jesus is with me. In the morning wake up/

Daniel, I have been exactly where you are. Look to the Cross invision The Cross lay your heart at rest in the Finished work of God if need be Fast untill you get a complete break through.

RE: Daniel wrote /He is my only hope. Please pray for me .. My name is Daniel and I'm from Germany./

I will pray for you He is your only hope. Remember he saves sinners not righteous do not worry about cleaning yourself up first, He will do that, Throw your sins to the Cross. And Believe in His Love

2012/6/23 13:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy