SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Cry Toronto- Faytene Grasseschi HELP!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re: More than the good cause and the sacrificial life....

Quote:
Add to this the list of "Leaders and Teachers" shown at the right of "the CRY " link. Several are known prophetic heretics; wolves. [James Goll for one... ]...and most are connected to the Prophetic/New age/Kundalini Prayer/Prophetic movement.

Thanks for pointing that out, Brothertom. I didn't even see that list until you had mentioned it.

EvangelTam, I sincerely hope you're checking this stuff out for yourself against the Word of God, brother. And really think about what Greg and Brothertom have posted.

2012/6/20 13:07

Re:

Oh I wished that I lived near these bigger cities so I could go to such an event.

A friend of mine went to one years ago and he was so doctrinally straight and he sat there like an old prune not giving into any of the singing or the worship simply because their doctrine didn't line up to the bible. He was miserable. People getting healed all around him and he just sat there judging everything he saw til finally he couldn't take it any longer. He realized that it didn't matter if these people didn't believe like he did, he knew God and he wasn't getting anywhere being a judge so he quit doing that and started worshipping God. A whole new chapter opened up in his life.

I say, go by the leading of the Lord and be blessed in whatever your able to get out of it, or give into it.

I live in a small town, none of these organizations ever come here, so your blessed.

2012/6/20 13:21
EvangelTam

Re: The Cry Toronto- Faytene Grasseschi HELP!

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the responses, it has definitely been helpful! I will take time to take in what has been said!

In Christ
Evangel

2012/6/20 13:32Profile

Re:

Kind of late for this edit, but when I first posted earlier, I quoted something that I had copied from another thread when I was trying to quote something Greg said that I agreed with.

The quote that I had initially posted I didn't agree with at all. Sorry if it was confusing for whoever read it before I had caught my mistake.

My initial quote in my first post SHOULD have been this:

Quote:
but what is going to change a city for God is constant daily intercession in personal lives that are living in holiness. And to live a holy live daily and having a burden to witness and share.

There is no spiritual shortcut to get all the christians together and then he city will repent. It just does not happen.

However, what I posted before something about the presentation of the Gospel instead that I actually didn't agree with. It's been corrected now, so sorry about the mix up.

2012/6/20 13:52
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: The Cry Toronto- Faytene Grasseschi HELP!

I am thankful that young people are coming together to pray and fast. I have been to events like this and have seen and experienced true heartfelt prayer and repentance. These events are not perfect, and you can find plenty to criticize , but it is discernment that we need and not a critical spirit that would dismiss the whole event as being something that the devil has instigated. Those that criticize any kind of event like this would never see what God is doing through the young people today. I would rather be a part of an event like this than to be a judgemental critic. I fellowship with young people that have a heart for God, and are seeking Him with all of their heart, and I am not about to be a critic that would quench the fire and zeal that they have for God.

Mike

2012/6/20 16:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy