SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Revival in Manchester Kentucky

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re: YWAM

I realize Youth With a Mission is probably not held in high extern. I imagine that ministry has faults coming out if its ears. Yet the other night we had the honor of praying for a young Korean woman. This sister is 26 years old. She completed a YWAM training program. Het desire is to take the gospel back to N. Korea.

N. Korea is number one on the watch list of persecuting Christians. Over 20,000 to 40,000 believers are imprisoned in death camps. The average life span of an evangelist in N. Korea is .3 to 6 months. For sure this young woman knew the dangers. Yet she is still willing to lay it down for Jesus and go. Even her own life.

This is the caliber of some of the young adukts coming out if IHOP and YWAM. These will be the generation to win the world for Jesus. For surely it will not be us.

God go with these young adukts.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/23 14:57

Re: Revival in Manchester Kentucky

Please, please take the time to go to this page and watch the 17 minute trailer for Appalachian Dawn It is very instuctional and inspiring in my opinion.

http://sentinel.ctvportal.com/FireQuest/ManchesterKentucky/tabid/2619/Default.aspx

2012/6/24 10:47

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy