SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : need prayer right now

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

need prayer right now

really struggling with my faith and everything right now, health, thought life and demonic spirits tormenting my mind.

2012/6/18 14:59
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: need prayer right now

Brother,

I will pray for you right now. Here is something you can work through: http://www.circleofhope.ca/PDF%20Bible%20Studies/sfmanual.pdf

Also read some of the scriptures out loud.

here is a list of prayers to consider praying out loud: http://www.joshuahouse.org/mediafiles/bondage-breaker-steps-to-freedom-in-christ-workbook.pdf

2012/6/18 15:04Profile
MaryJane

Re:

I will pray for you.

God bless
mj

2012/6/18 15:08Profile
mama27

Re:

I pray for you John....take hold of Scripture by FAITH....write the verses out on index cards and stick them in your pocket...ANYTHING that will help you to claim God's Truth rather than believing the lies....

2012/6/18 15:34Profile

Re:

thank you guys, Greg i will go through that.

2012/6/18 15:53
lylewise

Celina, Texas

John, there are times that I struggle also and I would think most of the saints here can relate to this in one way or another. It is usually a good signal that I have become more dependent upon my flesh for righteousness than Christs.

MJ has a good post on persecution joined by Frank's posting of a letter of encouragement from one soon to be Martyred. In reading it, I thought how we often view struggles and difficulties in a vary narrow way. How wonderful to identify our weaknesses so that God who empowers us can stregthen us. We have a front row seat to sanctification where we can spectate with a view to the power of our most wonderful God and what He can work within us to to claim victories, not for ourself, but for Him. If a brother locked away in the most wretched cell considers it a fragrant suite with luxury accommodations, it is not because he is blind or lost his sense of smell but rather that he sees and smells spiritually. Nothing to do with the physical. Can we not view our struggles in like manner? I am sure you have heard a million times over that there is no temptation that confronts you that cannot be overcome by the power of God. How many times have I been discouraged by circumstance or whatever, not realizing the opportunity in my weakness for God to be glorified. A saint can fall into defeat so easily if he looks to himself for strength. No we are not faced with prison or death, and for now the most persecution we will suffer is from family or the religiously deceived, but the war we do not see ensues and it does not cease no matter where we are. Not to minimize what confronts us but If one to be martyred can continue in rest amongst the most difficult of conditions (physical and spiritual) then I know God has granted us the same concerning the smaller trials and tests that come our way if we will lean not on ourselves.

ybiC

2012/6/18 16:19Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Read praise Psalms OUT LOUD on your knees, even though you don't feel like it.

2012/6/18 17:56Profile

Re:

I dont know if the Lord is telling me this or not, but i feel as if i might need to move out of my parents house with my wife. Maybe i am getting oppressed living here and it always seeems like something is always getting in the way of us moving out. Please pray about this for me, maybe this is why oppression seems to never go away.

2012/6/26 14:50
Miccah

Wisconsin

Re:

Brother... There comes a time in your life where you need to place your wife ahead of anyone else, besides the Lord. Living with one's in-laws, for the most part, may create hard living conditions. I know that it could not be done with either my family or my wife's.

Are your parents walking with the Lord? If the answer is no, then it is past the time to move out.

What does scripture say on this matter?

2012/6/26 17:19Profile

Re:

no my parents are not walking with the Lord.

2012/6/26 17:21

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy