SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : can"t find my post, and REALLY need to hear responses of other brothers and sisters responses

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
PiZZle

Medina Ohio

can"t find my post, and REALLY need to hear responses of other brothers and sisters responses

I'm clueless as to how to find the post that I put up yesterday morning, my Email is johnzee79@yahoo.com if someone would PLEASE help me in some way be it finding my post or just Gods answer to living in a " secret sin " so to speak. I KNOW God's desire is for us to be totally free of bondage .... I see how God uses me yet I know He could use me so much more if I could totally submit or be delivered from oppresion or what ever it is that " plagues " me please Email me to help I guess until I can figure out how to find my post. I'll never give up the fight, yet I know more and more each day that I'm utterly powerless to fight sin, the enemy, or anything not of God on my own. It's hard to find companionship, friends ( Godly, I want NOTHING but Godly people in my life ) I work second shift. I find it hard to even wake up for church as I seem to not even be able to wake up early enough all week and by Sunday I'm in the habbit of sleeping till at least noon :(. It's Saturday night now. I must confess my sins, as James 5:16 says " confess your faults to one another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fevent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". It's either me, ( but I think not ) that to confess my sins would bring judgement of people upon me ) Last night I went out and bought crack .... recent " habbit " of mine I guess makes no sense to me cause I've really never done this drug b4. I'm sick n tired of living in slavery to sin be it sexual thoughts or sexual action, drugs, anger, bitterness or what ever!!!!!! I know God intends SOOOOO much more for me. He has shown me such things. Yet I continue to live in defeat ..... PLEASE HELP !!!!

2012/6/17 4:40Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re: can"t find my post, and REALLY need to hear responses of other brothers and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0rGVyiiNg

2012/6/17 7:00Profile
ET101

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=45290&forum=21

2012/6/17 7:29Profile
Trekker

northern USA

John, what is your testimony? How did you become a Believer in Jesus Christ?

2012/6/17 8:22Profile
ET101

Re:

Yes, what is your testimony?

And, do you know what 'pizzle' means? Are you here to mock or to be real?

2012/6/18 1:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy