SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Netanyahu's Illegal and Wicked Government

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Netanyahu's Illegal and Wicked Government

The beginning's of the AntiChrist's government, or at least his WAY of governing? Hope it never comes to you!

Inside Israel

POLICE VIOLENTLY EXPEL RAMAT MIGRON RESIDENTS

The government continued its war against the Ramat Migron outpost Saturday night as police violently expelled approximately 10 residents.

By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 6/17/2012, 7:59 AM
ARUTZ SHEVA 7

Ramat Migron after former police destruction (archive)
Arutz Sheva photo courtesy of Binyamin Residents Committee
The government continued its war against the Ramat Migron outpost in northern Samaria Saturday night as police violently expelled approximately 10 residents.

Border Police used extreme violence against the residents, including a young couple who married only several weeks ago, after they refused or were unable to show a court order authorizing the middle-of-the-night expulsion.

“Netanyahu and Aharonovitch have turned the residents of Judea and Samaria into a punching bag f the ‘legal’ authorities, said National Union Knesset Member Dr. Michael Ben-Ari, referring to the Prime Minister and the Public Security Minister Yitzchak Aharonovitch.

Tatzpit, which reports on activities in Judea and Samaria and focuses on police actions that are illegal, said that Border Police surrounded the building at Ramat Migron while back-up forces were deployed on nearby Route 60, the major north-south highway in Judea and Samaria, to prevent supporters from arriving to the outpost.

The police broke down the door to the building and burst in, forcing out a family and as well as six other residents who were at the outpost at the time.

The government has carried out dozens of midnight raids on Ramat Migron, which usually are immediately followed by the residents’ rebuilding the homes.

2012/6/17 1:33Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Remove the beam from thine own eye. . .

Remove the beam from thine own eye. . .

My suspicion is that this is similar to a 'hit piece' written by the Democrats about Sheriff Joe. I do not feel it is edifying to the body of Christ.

2012/6/17 11:04Profile
docs

Re: Any criticism of Syria etc?

Syria is presently butchering its own people by the hundreds and even thousands, including women and children, and Iran has called for the genocide of the state of Israel. Though not always right in all they do, Israel's misdeeds are many times magnified far out of proportion to their actual severity while their neighbor's atrocious misdeeds are many times ignored. Is there anything antichrist like regarding Syria's present behavior or Iran's call for Jewish extermination?

2012/6/17 13:22Profile

Re:

Whats happening in Syria is the continued radical islamist revolution that has been going on for awhile now. The Third Jihad. Any Leadership that co operated with the US is being taken down. Tunisa, Jordan, Egypt libya now Syria. The goal is Islamic Caliphate Sharia Law.

2012/6/17 13:54

Re:

So when the government harasses Jewish people it's Anti Christ, but when the same government is tearing down Palestinians homes it's justice.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/156822#.T94hMlJnXSk

So far I see nothing that is Anti Christ about what the government is doing in Ramat Migron.

Please enlighten us or at least me as to what is Anti Christ about all this?

2012/6/17 14:29
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

If more Christians were doing what the Lord instructed, spreading the Gospel and bringing in the lost sheep, and not spreading fear and more doom and gloom, the world would be a better place to live. Yes we are a mess! http://epistle.us/articles/christianmess.html

When we have pulled away from spreading the "Good News" the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to spreading fear, whats next? the sky is falling!

2012/6/17 16:02Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: Remove the beam from thine own eye. . .

QUOTE: "Remove the beam from thine own eye. . ."==WHITESTONE

Excuse me?!? Am I throwing people out of their homes in the middle of the night? Am i traumatizing them and their children?!?!? Your reply doesn't even remotely make any sense.

2012/6/17 16:36Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "Though not always right in all they do, Israel's misdeeds are many times magnified far out of proportion to their actual severity while their neighbor's atrocious misdeeds are many times ignored. Is there anything antichrist like regarding Syria's present behavior or Iran's call for Jewish extermination?"==DOCS

I understand what you are saying, however, you misunderstand me; what i was getting at is the belief (which has great scriptural support) that the AntiChrist will in fact be a JEW. I just assumed that everyone here knew that. What is the reason for assuming this? Judas, the Son of Perdition, was also a Jew, AND more importantly: the Jews will never accept a (false) Messiah unless he is a Jew; every Jew knows and believes that the long prophesied Messiah is supposed to be a Jew. They bypassed the right Jew (Jesus) and are still looking for the wrong one (the AntiChrist/false messiah).

No, i am not saying that Netanyahu is the Antichrist or villifying Jews/Israel, i am only saying basically that if the Jewish government is already doing THIS, while the tree is green, what will they do when it is dry?? If they (meaning Jewish GOVERNMENT powers)are already throwing people out of their homes by force IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT UNDER COVER OF DARKNESS what will they do next? This is in no way an indictment against the Jewish people, i am only talking about the government authorities....the same kind of government that came and illegally arrested Jesus by night under cover of darkness.....

2012/6/17 16:46Profile

Re: Netanyahu's Illegal and Wicked Government

"Trekker",

to rely on Arutz Sheva for information, is folly.

to call Bibi Netanyahu, and the IDF this and that, or whatever you termed them is childishness, and you really don't have a full appreciation, of the times that both Israel as a nation, and the IDF as defenders are in right now.

and the LAST thing they need, is to defend and babysit 10 hilltop settlers, who should go relax for a while in Mea Sharim, or put on a uniform, pick up a rifle and man the walls. its foolishness.

The IDF is coiled and readying a full spectrum assault on Iran's nuclear facilities, which will tax the army, navy and airforce beyond measure.

also, you have the America's doing 'something' in Syria, and at anytime Assad could decide the walls are coming down, and unleash the most dread chem and bio weapons at Israel.

plus, we now have Russian special forces headed for their main Mediterean naval port at Tartus Syria.

Egypt is coming completing unglued, so now the IDF has to station MORE units from Southern Command in the Negev, that would be north joined with Northern Command, where they are despeartely needed....so this nonsense is just that, nonsense, childishness, and arutz sheva and INN, should be ashamed of themselves, and unless you are Jew, they would take one look at you, and bounce a brick off your head.

Now arutz sheva plays some great Carlebach music, they should stick to that, and let the grown ups take care of grown up business, like defending our tiny nation, in the face of a horde of muslims bent on Jewish blood....

"the antichrist will be a Jew"...oh please, another one of your kind. Will you kittim every just leave us alone?, and quit murdering, raping and slandering us?.....

ps...just so you dont believe the lie, that i "hate" you, which would be a lie, here;s some background from Frontline, entitled "Israel's Next War"...its good, neil

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/israel/view/

2012/6/17 18:36
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Whats happening in Syria is the continued radical islamist revolution that has been going on for awhile now. The Third Jihad. Any Leadership that co operated with the US is being taken down. Tunisa, Jordan, Egypt libya now Syria. The goal is Islamic Caliphate Sharia Law.

Hi, I would like to state that all of this is really being concerned with Flesh and Blood in which Ephesians Chapter 6 states that our struggle is not with these. We should not as the body of Christ be overly concerned by these things. Wars and rumours of wars will happen. We must be concerned with the work of God and Christ's kingdom.

We also ask that these articles and thoughts not be posted in these forums with this mindset. There are plenty of websites that have these sort of articles that are very concerned with physical america, etc.

These forums are to be a place to be concerned for the body of Christ and to pray for leaders and nations but not to be concerned for them as we should the testimony of our Lord.

The Lord will sovereignly allow kings to fall and kings to rise. We must pray for the Gospel to spread.

2012/6/17 18:52Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy