SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : David Ford ministering in Trinidad

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 David Ford ministering in Trinidad

Saints,

I received this message from David Ford who has done the worship at most of the SermonIndex.net Conferences. Please keep him in prayer as he ministers in Trinidad:

---

I fly to Trinidad, West Indies tomorrow morning early (Friday) and will be preaching at the Open Bible Church 3 times Sunday, then I will be speaking Monday, Wednesday & Thursday, flying back home next Friday.

If you would like to watch the evening service where I will be preaching a short word of exhortation, you can go online at http://www.sfob.org/ at 3:30 Arizona time to watch “live” (6:30pm east coast time). The service is called “Hour of Power” and people come from all over Trinidad.

I sense the need for an increase in prayer coverage for this week. Please undergird me in prayer as I preach and serve the Lord in Trinidad this week.

God bless!

In Christ,

David Ford

2012/6/15 11:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: David Ford ministering in Trinidad

I am just bringing this back up to the front to help remind people to lift brother david ford up in prayer.

2012/6/15 21:39Profile
HeartSong

Re: David Ford ministering in Trinidad

I will be praying. Thank you for posting this brother!

2012/6/15 22:13Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Re:

Dear HeartSong,

Seeing your screen name here is like a breath of fresh air and a joy to behold. Do I need to say, "I have missed you?"

Many of your posts come to my remembrance throughout my days and I receive encouragement from having read them.

Kindest regards,
whitestone

2012/6/16 12:01Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy