SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The U.S. in Bible Prophecy

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
Angyl

Re:

Aye, the Euro is absolutly paving the way to the mark of the beast and one world goverment.

But for now, it's just a currency, like the dollar. More importantly, it's *THE* currency on the world stage and as rock-solid as any currency can be.

We won't be here for all the real nasty stuff later, but I think we'll be here long enough to see our country/economy fall. Gotta be prepared.

2005/2/14 13:20Profile

Re:

Quote:
We won't be here for all the real nasty stuff later, but I think we'll be here long enough to see our country/economy fall. Gotta be prepared.

Thats why it's extremely important to be as debt free as you can be. I have one car payment, our van... and thats it. My Jeep, pickup, and house are paid for, and we have about $200 on one credit card. Thats it. When the economy falls, and all the banks forclose on everything... a lot of people will be hurting.

Krispy

2005/2/14 13:38
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

I'm posting quickly but I didn't see this anywhere so I thought I would include it.

Pastor David Wilkerson wrote a book on this topic entitled "Set the Trumpet to Thy Mouth." It's only $3.00 and available on the World Challenge website.

2005/2/14 14:31Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Quote:
For the record, I too believe that the great whore is the Catholic church and the nations are already beginning to get a buzz from being drunk with her.

angyl
Buzz you say?I think that these countries are jacked up off her wine...unless by buzz you mean jacked up. :-)

2005/2/15 2:09Profile
rookie

Re:

According to Scripture, what is the manifestations that come from the fornication? In what way are men made drunk?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/15 10:48Profile

Re:

the blood of the saints.

Just ask William Tyndale.

Krispy

2005/2/15 13:43
rookie

Re:

Krispy wrote:

Quote:
the blood of the saints.

Yes, that is one of the results that come from the wine of fornication. Listen to Isaiah 23.

Is. 23:15 Now it shall come to pass in that day that Tyre will be forgotten seventy years, according to the days of one king. At the end of seventy years it will happen to Tyre as in the song of the harlot:
16 “Take a harp, go about the city,
You forgotten harlot;
Make sweet melody, sing many songs,
That you may be remembered.”

Is. 23:17 And it shall be, at the end of seventy years, that the LORD will deal with Tyre. She will return to her hire, and commit fornication with all the kingdoms of the world on the face of the earth. 18 Her gain and her pay will be set apart for the LORD; it will not be treasured nor laid up, for her gain will be for those who dwell before the LORD, to eat sufficiently, and for fine clothing.

Way back during Isaiah's time, the whore was at work. She sings her song and [b]"all the kingdoms of the world on the face of the earth," commit fornication with her.[/b]

What does the world desire?

In Christ
Jeff

2005/2/15 15:17Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

KrispyKrittr wrote:
Personalky, I believe the Euro is paving the way for the one world monatary system... leading way to the mark, when if you dont have the mark, you cant buy or sell.

Back in the 80s, it was common place to hear end time speculators say that "Backcard" was paving the way for the mark of the beast (it's symbol deing 3 concentric lower case letter "b"s...or is it a "6"). Two thoughts came to mind re mark of the beast. Leonard Ravenhill told the story of a slave receiving a branding on the back of neck, hand and instep of temple god's when they ran from their master. The symbol of the god of the temple branded on them, symbolised that they were "owned" by that god.
Translate that to a mark on the hand or forehead, perhaps it's more a matter of allowing our thoughts and actions to be apprehended by the "mark" of the worlds system, to the point where we hand over "ownership" of our lives to it. Art Katz raises a similar posibility in Apostolic Foundations, where he mentions that consistant subtle toleration of the "self evident" worldly mindset (ie, the pursual of pleasure and avoidance of pain), could be a gradual receiving of that mark.
The logical consideration would be, if an idol is nothing but the expression the exhaltation of man to the status of "creator of deity", and therefore deity himself (which is at the core of satanism), then perhaps the mark will not require physical expression as well, leaving things like Euro's, credit cards, and microchips being mere "red herrings" distracting us from this truth.
Not to say we should all go and receive an implant or whatever. I'm simply offering another alternative.
Quote:

But hey... I also believe we wont be here anyway (rapture), so what difference does it make?

At the risk of bursting your bubble, may I recomend the following articles on this matter, Will You Be Bored In Heaven by Keith Green, and Apostolic Conversion by Art Katz. Again, I submit these to offer a well reasoned and scriptural alternate view.

2005/2/16 2:31Profile

Re:

Quote:
At the risk of bursting your bubble, may I recomend the following articles on this matter, Will You Be Bored In Heaven by Keith Green, and Apostolic Conversion by Art Katz. Again, I submit these to offer a well reasoned and scriptural alternate view.

I'm actually not pre-trib or post-trib... I'm pan-trib... which means I believe it will all pan out.

As for the Euro and the mark... the technology is here to place a chip under the skin that would work as a debit or credit card. It's easy to see how this [b]could[/b] be used as "the mark", thus a possible fulfillment of that prophesy. In other words... a cashless monitary system where you would need the chip in order to buy and sell. They already inplant chips in dogs and cats that can be scanned by a vet to find out who the pet belongs to, medical history, etc.

All I'm saying about the Euro is that we can see the old Roman Empire coming into shape by the countries that are part of the EU... and who's right in the middle of it? The Vatican.

These are just observations, of course. We'll have to see how it all ... umm... pans out.

Jesus said we wouldnt know the time or day... but we would know the season.

Krispy

2005/2/16 8:25
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

Quote:
As for the Euro and the mark... the technology is here to place a chip under the skin that would work as a debit or credit card. It's easy to see how this could be used as "the mark", thus a possible fulfillment of that prophesy. In other words... a cashless monitary system where you would need the chip in order to buy and sell. They already inplant chips in dogs and cats that can be scanned by a vet to find out who the pet belongs to, medical history, etc.

There has been much talk and research behind the scenes concerning these chips and in Europe they are apparently being tried out on newborns. The social security numbers we have work in a similar way, get someone's SS# and voila, you have a lot of info on that person.

Incidentally the vatican is in Rome which is a city built on 7 hills...mmm

2005/2/16 10:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy