SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : church in Austin, TX?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BenjaminP

church in Austin, TX?

Hello all, my name is Benjamin. I am new to the forum.

I am thinking about moving to Austin, TX in a couple months and I wanted to ask if any of you know of any churches there that would be like-minded/like-spirited to the type of preaching we find on sermonindex.

I am not looking necessarily for a Calvinist or an Arminian church, but looking mainly for a conservative church which believes the Bible and has anointed preaching.

God bless,
--Ben

2012/6/10 10:15Profile
BenjaminP

Re: church in Austin, TX?

bump

2012/6/14 18:19Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I know the Distributor of Zac Poonen's books lives in Round Rock, TX that is near you and he had a home meeting during the week. I am not sure if it was on the sunday they meet but it would afford you some good fellowship.

You can contact him through this site: http://ravensministry.com/

2012/6/14 18:29Profile
BeYeDoers

Bloomington, IN

Re: church in Austin, TX?

Any reason why specifically Austin? San Antonio is an hour south of there, is a great city, much more conservative, and there is a great church, Grace Community Church (http://gccsatx.com/). Their main preaching pastor is Tim Conway, who has some sermons on this site.

2012/6/14 21:32Profile
BenjaminP

Re:

Thank you to both of you for the response. Greg, I got into contact with him and hopefully it will work out.

And BeYeDoers, I am familiar with that church and Tim Conway (I appreciate his teaching), but my reason for Austin is that I will be studying there.

God bless,
--Ben

2012/6/18 13:06Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy