SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : New Tract - 666 The Mark

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

I wrote my last post as you were writing yours... I never saw your "request" until about 30 seconds ago. (Look at the times stamps)

People need to stop assuming the worst of people around here. Bear assumes I dont share my faith... you assume I ignore your request...

I give up. People are getting impossible around here.

Krispy

2012/6/12 14:01
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

I do not want to get embroiled in this .... but Krispy is making a valid point when he says that:

' "It's not the Book of Revelation"S".

It's singular... Revelation. Only one revelation, and that being of the Lord Jesus Christ." '

Too many people pick and choose in interpreting the book. But the whole book is ONE Revelation or vision or dream. All of it is a part of a whole that can not be separated from another. One must remember the chapters as they appear in our Bibles did not appear in the autographs - they were put there later to make it easier to read.

To say 'Revelations' would imply there was more then one. (Yes, I took Revelation in Bible School and our instructor was adamant about pronouncing it correctly. :-) )

2012/6/12 23:11Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

This is getting ridiculous.

Why not call it "The Apocalypse of Jesus Christ?" That is closer to the actual greek.

And maybe we should stop calling Jesus "Jesus." That really isn't his name, is it?

2012/6/13 7:14Profile

Re:

Ginny, no one is questioning that he is not right. Of course the word is in it's singular not plural, the point was made. Bearshare recognized his mistake but Krispy kept on with his trademark one liners. He keeps on and on, not just this thread but many others. I've even asked him to stop, he couldn't even do that which tells me that though he loves scriptural order, yet in his own life he can't even refrain from having the last word.

"To agree to disagree" is always the outcome.

I loved his last posting though, he finally said, "I give up".

I thought, "ah finally".

It's too bad the PM was taken away, a lot of these disputed things could be done behind closed doors and not in the forums.

For example, Krispy could have PM'd Bearshare and took him aside and said, "just thought I'd let you know brother about your post, it's Revelation not Revelations, you may want to go in there and correct that buddy"."

He would no doubt thanked him and Bearshare might have gone in (to his post) and gave a little note saying that someone pm'd him about the misspelled word and gave him the heads up and how important that such words should be spelled properly and how he appreciated the PM from the brother.

If we were in person in a gathering, we would have taken the brother aside privately and done so, unfortunately, we can't do it here, so it ends up being done in an open forum for everyone to see and of course it's going to be taken out of context.

I know for sure that Krispy meant in all sincerity that he was being helpful, that is not in dispute.

Since this thread is totally lost to hijacking, it's of absolute no value whatsoever now.

2012/6/13 11:00

Re:

All right people. ENOUGH! I was the one that made the mistake. And it was a mistake. I put the s on Revelation. AND IT WWAS A MISTAKE. Now please stop straining st a knat to swallow a camel. For I believe there are more important things to be about then spell checking one another's post.

In case anybody is not aware if this. A saint was beheaded in Tunisia. We gave 3000 brothers and sisters in shipping containers in Eritrea. There are 40,000 believers in death camps in N. Korea. The Nubian Christians are being slaughtered on zsudan. And you ate carrying on over my mistake in a post. Some of you have too much time on your hands.

Now get over it and let us move on to kingdom business.

My apologies to the poster of this thread for its apparent hijacking.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/13 11:07

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy