Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Person

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Tyson

New Person

Hello Everyone,
What a great site. My name is Tyson Anderson, and I will post what the Lord gives me when time permits. Here is my last post :

Hello Friends,
How is everyone doing? Sorry it has been a couple of days since I have written, I have been quite busy with the business, and the Father has been having me spend allot of time in the word, I am going to attach the study he had me do, if any are interesting or have the time to read. It is a study on weakness. Let's get before the Lord, Dear heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of your son Jesus, and Father I ask for your help right now Father, my mind is tormented with headaches, and I know it is a attack of the enemy. I pray that you would feed your children, and teach us to walk, teach us to listen, and teach us the joy of serving you. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.

Ya, if you guys could keep me in prayer, I have had a headache for 2 days now, and it doesn't seem to be lighting up. The reason I think it is a attack, is because it came after great gain in the Lord, great revelation. I had a similar experience with my right hip, ( which still isn't healed, but it will be) after a night in which I received from the Lord. At any rate, I believe they are a testing of my faith, and I also believe he is allowing it to happen to produce growth in my spiritual life. I firmly believe our enemy is merely a tool in the hand of our God.

2 Corinthians 12:9-10

9Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. 10Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

** One night in fellowship with my cousin Scott, the lord gave me revelation over this verse, which prompted this study. The revelation he gave me was this, “ the reason I am strong in your weakness, is because in your weakness you see your need for me, unfortunately in your strength you don’t see your need for me.” *

Things are going great friends, last nights fellowship was so awesome. It's neat, we have been meeting for a couple of months now, and two weeks ago the Lord had us put some structure to our group. Man it is so cool when God is in total control. We Have 5 rules for our Monday meetings :

Rule 1 :

No Subject is Taboo

Rule 2 :

Freedom : Freedom to Speak or to be Silent

Rule 3 :

Intercession : For the church/ or community/ each other

Rule 4 :

Bible Study : On topics the Lord is putting in our heart

Rule 5 :

God Reigns Supreme : The Holy Spirit leads and guides our time and has authority to trump and abandon the above structure ( which he did last night! )

Love you guys, and hope to write soon.

In Christ Jesus,

Tyson Anderson

P.S. If anyone would like me to e-mail them the study I did on weakness, please e-mail me a request and I will get it to you. My e-mail is tyson@easelking.com

2005/2/10 14:05Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re: New Person

Welcome to the site! We'll be praying for your headache. Just keep relying on the strength of the Lord.

2005/2/10 14:44Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What a great site. My name is Tyson Anderson, and I will post what the Lord gives me when time permits. Here is my last post :

Welcome to SermonIndex I pray the Lord will bless and encourage you in the faith. If you haven't already I encourage you to listen to this recording: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url] and also check out the other front page featured sermons.

2005/2/10 16:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy